Chapter 14

Lay was walking slowly in the snow with suho on his back. After a long silence, he asked aloud. 

    "There are so many grievances hidden in my heart, why don't you tell me?" 

   Suho leaned on his shoulders, as if he was going to fall asleep, muttering in a low voice, "What's the use of telling you, you don't like me... 

    " Who told you to be like a cow?" 

    Suho pursed his mouth, not even knowing that tears fell from his eyes, "I will go after a while, and I will walk far away, so that you will never find it. You just want to think about it again. Give me  piece of cake, you have no chance to give it!" 

    lay sighed and touched his cold cheek, "Will I give you this year's birthday, okay?" 

    "You lie to me." 

    "Don't lie to you, definitely don't lie to you!" 

    "You all lie to me, you don't want me, drive me away..." 

  Lay suppressed the soreness in his heart, his voice softened, "No, no I'm not lying to you ." 

    He suddenly remembered the first time he saw Suho five years ago. 

    Wearing a white sweater, black pants and white shoes, clean and tidy. There was a diamond-like light in his eyes, and occasionally a little fox-like cunning flashed. 

    In the past five years, Suho has treated him really well, to the bone. 

    Suho took his whole person in, desperately to please someone. Without the gentle grandparents and the parents who can rely on, Suho already regards Lay as the most important person in his life. 

    But what about him? 

    When Suho was busy making various health porridge to take care of his stomach and scalded his hands out of blisters, he was sending text messages to jin , and he was telling jin a blushing heartbeat. Let suho stayed alone in the empty villa, while he boarded the plane and went to Los Angeles to hug jin .

    For jin longguo , he mercilessly kicked Suho out of the house with a cat. But he didn't know that suho had left Zhang mansion and was already homeless in this world.

    Suho is like a stray cat with a gentle  and fierceness. He mustered up his courage and tried his best to pass through countless indifferent people and across countless dangerous roads to come to him, and spread his softest belly with confidence. Want to please him, let him touch. 

    But he stabbed the soft belly hard. 

    Lay suddenly felt that he had done something wrong with Suho . 

    At least...should not be so cruel to him. 

    At least, at least for the past six months, he should be better. 

    "I miss my mother so much, I miss grandma," suho was unconscious, and only felt that water beads slipped from his eye sockets. "Did I do something wrong? Why do the children have homes, but I don't have them?" 

    "What about you? Nothing is wrong." 

    suho shook his head gently, "I celebrate my birthday alone, celebrate the New Year alone, and go to the hospital for surgery alone. Will I just die like this, and no one will feel sad?" 

    When lay was about to say something, Suho suddenly vomited. He hurriedly put suho down, "Want to vomit?" 

    Suho shook his head unconsciously. 

    It's probably because the stomach feels uncomfortable again, Yixing thought. He held suho lightly, rubbing his stomach with moderate intensity. 

    The street lamp directly above was shining with warm yellow light, shining on the ice and bright snow on the ground, shining the light in their eyes. 

    lay looked at Suho 's face close at hand, his soft eyelashes drooping obediently, and his mouth murmured from time to time. He couldn't see the fierce look when he was awake. 

    For some reason, he moved his heart, lowered his head slightly, and kissed Suho . 

    This kiss didn't carry any erotic or sexual meaning, but lightly touched each other's lips, exchanging the warmth of the cold night. 

   Lay put him in his arms and warmed his body with his own body, "Im sorry."

    suho was in his arms, as if a wandering person felt the warmth of the fire in the cold night, and calmed down little by little. Just when lay thought he was asleep, he suddenly shouted in his throat: "Zhang Yixing is the bastard!" 

   Lay helplessly said in a low magnetic voice, "Well, Zhang Yixing is the bastard, I will let you scold him." 

    "zhang Yixing is the bastard...but..." 

  lay protected him. To prevent him from falling, "But what?" 

    "But... what about the little bastard..." 

    lay just said he was confused and talking nonsense when he was drinking, "what little bastard?" 

    " What about the little bastard ..." suho murmured Repeated, "Will he want Myeonie?" 

    lay was about to ask again, but suho fell asleep in lay's arms as if the robot was powered off. The breathing is shallow and even. 

    Lay shook his head helplessly, picked him up sideways, and returned along the same path. Put him on the back seat of the car and covered it with a blanket. 

    The car drove leisurely along the road to look back at the house. 

    The heavy snow didn't stop overnight, and overnight, it covered the bustling city.

Update : 20 Oct 2021
Total words : 878

I'm fucking kyungfused is he is Jun or Lay? 😂