Chapter 51

After putting down the words that made all the relatives present horrified, Lay walked out of the dimly lit small room without turning his head. 

    He knew of Key's methods. Under his command, there were no prisoners who dared to lie and cause trouble. No matter how arrogant the prisoners were before they entered, not long after they entered, they were all obedient like kindergarten babies, so much so that in the end, they wanted to raise their hands to make a report. 

Key did not use any illegal means, but it was able to achieve this effect. 

    Lay felt relieved to hand over the person to him. 

    As soon as he left the room, Anna hurried over, "President Zhang , Suho is awake." 

    Lay 's heart jumped, he quickened his pace, and took the elevator directly to the floor where suho's ward was. 

    He stood at the door and hesitated for a while, then finally turned the door lock and walked in alone. 

    The ward was very quiet, except for the sound of his leather shoes stepping on the wooden floor. The curtains were drawn, almost no light came in, and the room was dark. 

   Lay sat down in front of suho's hospital bed. 

    Not long after he sat down, suho on the hospital bed moved and opened his eyes. 

    After a long silence, suho said in a hoarse voice, "This time... thank you." 

    Lay could only hear his breathing even and shallow, and his heart dropped a little, "No need to. " 

    If I hadn't come their this time, maybe I'd have to explain this shitty life there," suho laughed at himself, "Uncle and they didn't do anything to you, right?" 

    lay opened his mouth, but No words were spoken. After a long time, he said in a deep tone: "I have already found someone to clean it up." 

   suho turned his head suddenly, "What did you do to them?" 

   suho frowned, "When such a thing happened, do you still think about it? but to Protect them?!"

    "What?" Suho snorted lightly, his eyes were full of determination, "I'm just afraid that you're not ruthless enough to give them a chance to escape." 

    "Don't worry," suho said, "I found it. The director of this place, he will follow up this case and will not let anyone go. I also sent tao to form an investigation team to collect all the things that these people have committed over the years. , to ensure that they will not be able to turn over in their lifetime." 

    suho nodded when he heard the words, "The case materials have been sorted out, show me." 

    "What do you think about this?" 

    "I'm afraid you have missed something," suho hummed. With a low voice, "they have done a lot of evil over the years. In addition to those you have mastered, there are also some things that are not recorded on the record, such as medical troubles. I can add these, and you can also collect witnesses for records." 

    Lay nodded. 

    "These people dare to act so daringly this time, I will never forgive them, and I will never give them the slightest tolerance." suho said through gnashing of teeth. 

 lay held his hand, "You take care of your illness, leave everything to me." 

Suho nodded tiredly, tucked the quilt and closed his eyes. 

    lay still sat on the spot and did not get up and leave. He was silent for a while, and finally said, "We are together again." 

    suho opened his eyes and glanced at lay defensively, "What did you say?" 

   lay took a deep breath, earnestly Repeated, "We're together again." 

    "No," suho turned around, "We've broken up, I don't need to be with you anymore." 

    "No need?" lay suddenly broke away forcefully. After reaching suhi's body, a pair of cold and angry eyes stared straight at Suho . He gritted his teeth and said, "The child in your belly is the seed of Zhang, do you think it's unnecessary?!"

Update : 31 Jan 2022
Total words : 663

I Hate those fujoshis' who thinks only girl can be Fujoshi but not boys! 

'They should feel ashamed of being fudanshi and sailing bxb ships'

Like suck! How can u even think such ridiculous!

My cousin is Fudanshi but I don't care. He is the one who recommend me novels to read and such a shameless personality!  (back to topic)  but I never thought abt any gender contribution in this topic but today ,it actually gave me headache!

I swear to God if that girl meet me again, if I haven't kick her ass I will gonna change my name!

Peace out!!!!