Chapter 31

Suho was almost choked to death by him. 

   Kai , this little stupid chicken, couldn't show his bravery at the critical moment! 

  sehun took a sip of the liquor, "Junmyeon , are you also a member of this club?" 

    "No," suho shook his head, "kai is a member. He took me to have a look by the way." 

    "Really?" With a faint smile still in sehun's eyes, he stretched out his hand and pulled at his tie, "I also stopped by to take a walk today. I haven't rested for almost a month, and I'm tired." 

    "sehun is always busy, but I have to. Pay attention to your body." 

    sehun smiled at him, "Thank you." As he 

    said, he nodded with suho, glanced at kai, turned around and sat back where he was. 

    After sehun walked on his long legs, suho turned his head and saw kai looking at sehun's back with fire in his eyes. Kai's little tanned face was red, obviously thinking about something he shouldn't think about.

    suho knocked on his head and 

    said, "I'm back." kai woke up suddenly, "Have you heard suhoe?" 

    " Have you heard ?" 

    Kai swallowed, "He said he was tired!" 

    suho didn't know. Spreading his hands, "So?" 

    kai, the little chicken , had a decisive expression, "I am willing to use my beautiful body to let him forget his stress." 

  Suho hummed and nodded, "You really like him? " 

    kai Raised his eyebrows, "69% YES...what do you think of him?" 

   "I think it's pretty good. Handsome, golden, gentle, and a good candidate to live together."

    "More than that," kai's eyes were bright, "I tell you, based on my years of experience in watching movies, men's things are divided into low-grade, medium-grade and top-grade. The higher the grade, the more amazing the size and the ability." 

   suho looked at him with a look of turmoil, "So, you see through his's suit and pant that his thing is top-grade?" 

    "No," Kai looked solemn, "His thing, It's a fire on cheery ." 

    Suho almost laughed. 

    kai, the little chicken, sometimes he still didn't change. 

    "This thing should only exist in the sky. It's rare to see it in the world." kai swallowed. "Now when I think of sehun's body, thinking of his gentle and beastly appearance, I will have an orgasm in my skull.

"Should I call him my style." 

    "Aren't you just looking at other people's flesh?" kai dismissed

   suho held his head, and a smile flashed in his eyes, "Dead duck has a hard mouth. Now that you have taken a fancy, go up and hook up!" 

  Kai shrank his shoulders, "Really going?" 

   Suho looked a little timid at him. The appearance, reminiscent of the appearance he was very shivering in front of sehun before, suddenly felt a little clear in his heart, "You have withered when you do the real thing? You are just blowing up all your enthusiasm, don't you? "..." 

    "So what!" kai blushed with shame, "How about I haven't been touched by a man in more than 20 years!" 

   suho looked at kai in embarrassment, "Very good , very good. that being the case, you chrysanthemums shop opened in time to! " 

  kai looked back much of the land, a time to be nervous ," then I really go? " " 

    What is grinding grumble "Yeah," suho glared at him, turning around, only to see a little boy approaching sehun, seeming to have hooked up, "Look, that boy is braver than you, ahead of him!"

  in shock kai glared at a small boy, "the man's eyelid with the art of knife-like, and he would dare rob my prey ?" 

    He He took a deep breath and tried to calm down as much as possible, "I'll go now." 

 Suho gave an encouragement, and saw kai walking towards sehun. 

    It's really worrying. 

    Kai walked to sehun, said something to the little boy, and the little boy immediately ran away, covering his face. 

  suho 's eyes suddenly became a little surprised, and then he understood. 

    As long as kai doesn't face sehun, the trick of playing with others emotions is awesome. 

    The music continues, and the hot performances on the stage are still passionate. He looked at the situation on kai's side. He was too far away and couldn't hear clearly, so he couldn't see what was going on. 

    he took out his mobile phone and found that it was a bit late, and Bubble was still waiting for him to feed him cat food. 

    Thinking about this, he sent a message to kai and left the bar first. 

    When he walked out of the bar, a night breeze blew on his face, it was cold, and he immediately wrapped his clothes tightly. 

    Holding a cell phone and planning to call a car, a black car slowly moved to his side. 

Suho thought he was blocking other people's way, so he deliberately gave way to the side. Who knew that as soon as he left, the car moved aside at his pace. 

    It seems a bit strange. 

  suho looked up at the black luxury car, and just hit the front window and slowly descended. 

    The window was lowered, and the person sitting inside was Lay with a slightly blue face. 

    His voice was a bit dangerous, "Is it enough?" 

Update : 19 Dec 2021
Total words : 880

After a long I updated this story..... Thx for you patience 🍑
And my apology for not updating...

I took this one when I was in my hometownMissing those days😭

Missing those days😭

I took this one when I was in my hometownMissing those days😭