Chapter 48

There was a commotion in the hospital hall. 

 Suho's uncle, wearing an old padded jacket at this time, sat directly in the center, with gloomy eyes. 

   His aunt was already crying, and while crying, she helped my uncle support one arm. 

    That arm has been dislocated. 

    This is not surprising. Lay is someone who has practiced Sanda for so many years. His Sanda level is completely professional. An idiot like his uncle, who only knows how to use brute force, is not a match for Gu Feng at all. 

    Just unloading his arm to the point of dislocation is already light. 

    A middle-aged man, who is also a distant relative of Suho, leaned into his uncle's ear, "The money you promised us, does that count? We've done our best, you can't go back!" 

    "Fuck, will I go back? "The uncle glanced at him with a knife, "Where are the prepared flyers? Send them to me." 

    "Now?" The middle-aged man was a little stunned. 

    "When the hell?" Uncle finally got angry, "How the hell do I know who the man who rushed in? My arms are like this!" The 

    middle-aged man hesitated, "Look at what that man is wearing, There are also cars that don't look like ordinary people. Why don't we... don't get involved with them?" 

    "You are as timid as an egg!" Uncle snorted and snorted, "What are you afraid of? It's better if they have money, we are poor, we are a vulnerable group, you cry, and make trouble, see  everyone help us!  Useless stuff." 

    uncle said it happily, and several middle-aged men were already shouting grievances as if they were rushing. For a time, the hospital hall was like a vegetable market, lively and ridiculous.     

At this moment, several black cars suddenly stopped at the entrance of the hospital. The door opened, and there was a line of strong men. Imposingly, they walked to the hospital.

    They walked to the hospital lobby, looked around a little, and saw Tao quickly descending from the stairs. 

    The captain of these bodyguards stepped forward and shook hands with Tao. "Assistant Tao, hello     . 

    "Now," Captain Leo said with a smile, "We are very honored to be able to work for President Zhang ." 

    Tao nodded, glanced at uncle and these people with disgust, and said in a cold voice, "Have you made enough trouble?  If you are done, come with me." 

    At this time, my uncle learned to be vigilant, and his small eyes were rolling, obviously calculating, "What do you want to do! Do you want to oppress the vulnerable? I'll sue you! 

    " Leo was stunned and chuckled, "How dare you? We said that Mr. Zhang had recklessly injured a few members of your family before, and now he has sent me to discuss compensation."

My uncle stayed where he was, obviously still hesitating. 

    Tao used his trump card to take a suitcase from a bodyguard. When he opened it, several  hundred - dollars were neatly coded. "Do you believe it now?" 

    Uncle was stunned when he saw it. 

    He's a lazy cook and can never save money. As soon as he saw the contents of this box, his heart pounded. 

    Tremblingly, he stretched out his hand and tentatively took a stack of about 10,000 bills from the suitcase and stuffed it into his clothes. When he saw Tao and others, he didn't stop him. He still looked at him with a smile, and he put it down. Come to the heart. 

    "That's right," he smiled and tucked two more stacks into his clothes, "if you have something to say, everyone should say it well, and we are all reasonable people. We can discuss the compensation, as long as you are sincere, this matter It's definitely not difficult to do!" 

    Tao's expression did not change, "Then, are you coming with me ?"

    "Let's go, let's go now,"  uncle pulled his wife and the others, and smiled, "You, Mr. Zhang , are also good people. After talking about compensation later, he and I will be good brothers from now on, and we will pay you back. Can we help each other, do you think this is the truth?"

Update : 29 Jan 2022
Total words : 697

My mom is sending me to HAMSTER'S house 😭😭😭😭.....