Chapter 25

After a good night's sleep, Suho woke up early. After washing, he did not forget to add some cat food to the bubble kitten bowl. 

    bubble seemed to be in a good mood today. After a few meows, he stuffed his head into the cat bowl and ate it fiercely. 

Suho chuckled and went out to work with confidence. 

    As soon as he entered the assistant's room, there was a turmoil. 

    Anna was making a phone call in each hand, and said kindly and softly to the phone on the left, "Okay, please check your mailbox later, Mr. Liang," and then screamed frantically on the phone on the right: " Is Your highest education is kindergarten education! The simple report that the old lady gave you is wrong? Immediately, redo it! If you can't do it, you can go to the dung pit butterfly!" 

    She looked solemn and walked around quickly with big strides. With every big step she took, Suho seemed to hear her scream that her tight skirt was about to collapse. 

    "What's the matter?" Suho put down his things, "Why is it so busy all of a sudden?" 

    Anna hung up the phone, sighed, "tired." 

    "New project?" Suho handed over a cup of hot water. 

    Anna nodded, "Didn't we have a conference call yesterday? I took a new project in the conference call. The other party is in a hurry for a plan, so I have to speed up the progress." 

   Suho sat down in his seat and turned on the computer. checked his mailbox, "Here's a new email, please... Please check it with Ms. Bao, it's sent to you!" 

    Anna rolled her eyes, her eyes almost reaching the end "he mentioned this name again," That's enough." 

    "They are really obsessed with your real name. All the emails they send are written with your real name." 

    Anna sneered, "Yesterday’s meeting was called me by sister Bao. The old lady till the end of the meeting called me miss Bao,  like fuck I have another name as ANNA and the files which she gave uff-!" 

 Suho glanced down, "How to deal with this file?"

    Anna put away her resentment and checked it briefly, "It needs to be printed out on paper and sent to the other party's company. We will take it back and back it up after they have signed it. Little Junnie , I can't get out of it now, you go. Let me see you there." 

    "Okay," suho nodded, and checked the name and address of the other party's company. "Oh Group... is oh sehun's company?" 

    Anna hmmed, and suddenly raised her head. , Her eyes were filled with warning smiles, "Yes, that's the handsome guy oh sehun. Little Junnie , you haven't seen the handsome guy so you can't walk." 

    suho  curled his lips in disdain. 

    handsome guy? 

    ...Is he handsome? 

    After printing the materials, he left the company and took a taxi. Both Zhang and Oh were in the same business district, so they arrived at the door of Oh's Group in ten minutes. 

    He took the file, registered at the front desk, talked briefly with the person in charge of the other party's project, and handed over the plan, which can be regarded as a sigh of relief. 

    As soon as Oh came out, he received an urging call from Anna. 

    "Little Junnie , have you delivered it?"