Chapter 39

When Lay came out of the conference room, it was two hours later than his usual get off work time. 

Jin couldn't wait that long, he had already left, and he had no idea. 

    After packing up and walking down, when he walked to the door, he was stopped by the front desk, "President Zhang , please wait." 

Lay turned his head to see two shy little girls at the front desk, "Is something wrong? 

    " Come here and give it to Assistant Kim," the little girl at the front desk blushed and lowered her head, handing over the open bag, "Assistant Kim is off work. Can you... take it back to him along the way? " 

   Lay nodded, took the bag, "Okay." 

    After saying that, he walked out. 

    After backing up the car and driving on the road, Lay stopped the car when he hit a red light. He took out his two mobile phones, one for work and one for personal use. 

    After a brief glance, he found that there was a missed call on his private phone. 

    From Suho . 

    He frowned slightly, and was about to call back when jin's phone hurriedly called. 

    "xing?" 

    "Well." The green light came on, Lay put on Bluetooth, and said while driving. 

    jin seemed a little hesitant over there, "Have you gotten off work?" 

    "Just came out of the company. Is there anything?" 

    jin was silent for a few seconds on the other end of the phone, "Would you like to come to my  villa tonight? " 

    "What's the matter?" 

    "Well..." jin's tone over there seemed to be extraordinarily ambiguous, "You'll know when you come." After speaking 

    , he hung up the phone. 

   Lay listened to the beeping voice over there, but his mood was unexpectedly calm like water.

    He held the steering wheel steadily and turned a corner. Who knew that someone suddenly walked quickly from the corner, and he hurriedly braked to avoid hitting it. 

    As soon as he breathed a sigh of relief, he caught sight of the bag lying beside him. 

    The bag on the passenger seat fell to the ground because of the sudden braking. The loose knots were also loosened, and the contents fell out immediately. 

    He glanced casually, and was stunned. 

    Parking the car aside, he hesitated, reaching out to pick up the scattered things. 

    There are some nourishing things in it, but... 

    it's only for pregnant people. 

    He frowned suddenly, turned it over carefully, and found a card. The words Kim Minseok are written on the card. The content of the card is to remind you of some precautions during pregnancy. 

    These things were given to Suho ? 

   Lay recalled that when he went downstairs, the little girl at the front desk said that someone took these things to suho and asked him to bring them to him on the way, so these things were indeed for Suho . 

    But...why does Suho need these maternity and baby products? 

    Could it be... 

    a startled thought suddenly appeared in lay's mind. 

    Could it be that Suho, got a woman pregnant outside? ! 

   Lay 's sharp brows furrowed sharply, his eyes were deep and cold. 

    OK, he didn't expect it! 

   Suho looked quite honest, but he even flirted with women secretly, and actually made other people's stomach bigger? 

   Lay was so angry that his hands trembled, he immediately picked up the phone, and called it in anger. 

    "Hello!"

" the phone you dialed has been turned off..." A 

    machine-like female voice rang.

    He was so angry that he dropped his phone, stepped on the accelerator. 

    Uncle Han was humming a little song and slowly watering the flowers, and when he saw Lay coming back, he smiled: "Young master is back!" Lay slammed the car door, "Where's Suho ? Tell him to get out." 

    "Yo "It's not a coincidence," Uncle Han held up his reading glasses, "Jun asked you just now, saying that he wanted to borrow your car. I said it was a trivial matter, so he drove a car and left. Maybe he won't be able to come back until noon tomorrow." 

    "He has a guilty conscience and escaped?" Lay sneered, "How could he be able to do such a thing?" 

    Uncle Han was confused, "What's the matter?" 

    "Uncle Han, Don't worry about this," Lay took a deep breath, his eyes were sharp, "Where did he go?" 

    Uncle Han held his head, "It seems... he went back to his hometown." 

    Lay nodded and went straight back . Zhang's house. 

    he found that the annoying cat that usually swayed around was gone. 

   Suho wanted to abscond in fear of crime? 

    Make someone's stomach bigger, afraid of being responsible and run away? 

Lay was so angry that he threw the car key on the ground. 

    He walked to the balcony and started calling suho over and over with his cell phone. 

    All told to shut down. 

    Lay looked at the maternity and baby supplies on the side, and the more he looked at it, the more annoying it became. 

    It's only been about a month since they broke up. If suho really made a girl's belly big, then he can only do it before they broke up. 

    In other words, Suho gave him a green hat? 

    Very good, Suho is really capable and promising! 

  Lay took a deep breath, dug out the address of Suho's hometown, gritted his teeth, and drove out directly.

    He wanted to question suho, and now he wanted to know who that woman was and when did they start their adultery! 

    He couldn't wait a moment.

Update : 14 Jan 2022
Total words : 924

Update : 14 Jan 2022Total words : 924