Chapter 38

Hearing this, Suho immediately froze in place. 

    Auntie's voice was not warm at all, as cold as a pile of ice, "Hurry up, if you don't come back, people will  buried him in the ground. No matter how much you hate your father, you are still your father's son, and you should send him to the end. " 

   suho was about to say something, but her aunt seemed to be afraid that he would refuse, and hurriedly closed the line, leaving only the reverberation of beeping. 

    He entered the large living room, and just sat down with a lot of thought, when Bubble suddenly jumped out from the side like a rocket. 

    Hunger is written in the two round eyes. 

    He took out the cat food from the cabinet and poured out some in his palm. Bubble immediately buried the little fluffy head and melon seeds in his palm, and started to eat. 

    "Should I go back..." Suho touched Bubble's head unconsciously. 

    Bubble let out a meow. 

    Only Suho knew that bubble was saying that he would decide for himself whether to go back or not, but he could not disturb the cat to eat, absolutely not. 

    He chuckled lightly, but vague memories of his childhood suddenly appeared in his mind. 

    When grandparents were still alive, he, father and mother were a warm family. 

    At that time, my father went out early and returned late every day, but when he came back, he would definitely bring him a small gift, or a roadside snack, or a little gadget. Mom prepared meals every day and taught him how to read while waiting for Dad to come back for dinner. 

    It is unforgettable, a rare warm memory in this life. 

    suho laughed at himself. Perhaps life and death are so important that many human grievances have turned into a wisp of smoke at the juncture of life and death. 

    He hated his father, no doubt about it. However, when he really left, he still couldn't help but think of the good things he used to be. 

    With that in mind, he finally stood up and simply prepared some luggage.

    The last time,  to go back to that emotionless hometown. 

    After that, it has nothing to do with him. 

    Time was running out, and there was no time to book a ticket, so Suho decided to drive by himself. There are various luxury cars and family cars parked in the garage of Zhang's house, which are generally idle and not driven very much. suho wanted to borrow one, so he called Yixing . 

    No one picked up. 

    He frowned and found Uncle Han in the garden again, "Uncle Han, has Yixing come back?" 

    "Young master hasn't come back yet, does Suho have anything to do with him?" 

    "I want to borrow a car for use" suho smiled, "I called him, but he didn't answer." 

    Uncle Han smiled and put down the water tank, "You can just use it if you want, borrow a car, it's a small matter, it doesn't matter. The key is still in the old place." 

    Suho thought and nodded. 

    he took the key, drove out of the garage, and was about to drive away, only to find that bubble ran out of the house at some point to block the car. 

    suho got out of the car, "Bubble, what are you doing out here? Go back quickly." 

    Bubble didn't move, but grabbed his trouser legs instead. 

    Suho wanted to hug it and send it back, but bubble resisted extremely fiercely this time for some unknown reason. He twisted his body and stretched out his claws, and he used every trick, but he just didn't want to go back. 

    "Damn it," Suho muttered, "Why are you so disobedient today?" 

    Uncle Han came out of the garden at some point, and when he saw this scene, he smiled and said: "The cat is very spiritual, it just doesn't want to be alone. Suho is getting separated with him." 

    "Where is the separation?" Suho laughed, "that is to say, I will go there for a while, and I will be back in three days, very soon. Bubble , be good, go back. " ,he slapped him to the death. 

    Uncle Han shook his head, "Otherwise, Suho should take the cat with him?"

    "It's inconvenient for me to carry it." Suho said. 

    Uncle Han sighed, "It's mainly because Uncle Han, I have to accompany my wife to other provinces these days, I'm afraid no one will take care of her. The people hired at home all leave after finishing their work, and I'm the only one who has been living there recently. " 

Suho hesitated for a while, then looked at the bubble in his arms. 

    bubble 's claws were grabbing his neckline, a stubborn look of righteousness and awe that he would not let go. 

    He had to smile bitterly, "Ayoo, you naughty and disobedient guy!"

Update : 14 Jan 2022
Total words : 819

Update : 14 Jan 2022Total words : 819