Chapter 50

Key just sat aside and averted his eyes.

Although this man was allowed to be beaten up against the rules, he always acted too viciously, and he deserved to be taught this lesson. Only then could he know that he was not a bad guy, but a scumbag. The world doesn't revolve around him. If he dares to do those vicious things, he should know what the consequences will be.

Lay knew what to do, and key as well , as an old classmate, also understood Lay's rage at the moment, so he didn't stop it.

"You...don't deceive people too much...ah..."

Lay grab uncle's neck, "You dare to kill Suho just for so little money. I really want to shoot you."

Uncle Frightened by this furious man. The bodyguards next to him were sneering, and when they turned their heads, they could only smell an unpleasant smell of shame. They stared at each other carefully and frowned.

Good guy, scared to pee.

There was a large pool of water stains on my uncle's trousers.

Lay grabbed the man's hair, "I've been here for so many years, no one dares to bully and touch whats mine , you're the first, Audacity!."

After speaking, he turned around with cold eyes and sat on the sofa. He took a deep breath and stared at Suho's uncle as if he was looking at a dead man, "You have stepped on my bottom line. Even if suho wakes up and wants to plead with you, I will not let you go. Hyuangzitao!"

"Mr.Zhang."

Lau asked indifferently, "Have the materials been sorted out?"

TAO chuckled, "It's all started. The intelligence personnel we hired have begun to investigate all the people in this family. The current progress not bad."

As he said, he picked up the shiny tablet in his hand, "We have found that Assistant Kim's uncle was not convicted of a burglary case four years ago, and was suspected of raping a widow in the same village three years ago, but The case was suppressed. Even his aunt was suspected of sheltering the criminal, and several other distant relatives were charged with illegally embezzling property, producing and selling inferior food raw materials, fraud, and provoking trouble. Coupled with the crime of illegal detention and intentional injury this time, The specific witnesses and materials have been collected, and I believe that these charges will be settled soon."

"Okay," Lay nodded, "this time the matter is completed, everyone's bonus will be doubled. "

Thank you, Mr. Zhang."

The uncle, who was being held hostage like a dead pig, turned pale all of a sudden.

How could it be...

All the things he once did had not been revealed to other. Then, then how these people knows!

He was shaking like a sieve.

Tao looked at the man who was in shock and extreme fear, hummed, and made up for it: "These crimes are all committed. As long as the materials are handed in, the charges will be certain. I'm afraid your this life... is completely over."

Lay smoked a cigarette and shook hands with Director Key, "This time, thanks to Key's help. The matter is not over yet, until all these people are in prison," he paused, his expression even colder , "Key, please take good care of them. If they are not honest... Your torture tools have been stored for too long, so don't let them rust."

Key naturally understood the meaning of his words, He also laughed, "I understand the sense of proportion. President Zhang , don't worry, it's useless to play rascals here with me."

Lay nodded, got up and walked towards the door.

It's just that when he walked to uncle's side, he suddenly sneered, and when he reached out, he directly dislocated the man's intact arm with a click.

The uncle cried out in pain, and his voice broke.

"Don't think this is over," Lay said with a sneer, "Your hard days... have just begun."

Update : 31 Jan 2022
Total words : 660

Update : 31 Jan 2022Total words : 660