"Wait for me Rina, I'll definitely bring you back." Afraid that he would destroy her fragile skin, he only kissed her forehead lightly.

Three years. Owen grew powerful as a magician. His knowledge in medicine increased as he kept studying.

For straight three years, Owen never stopped searching for the thing that made a stain on Rina's pure mana.

He was sure that a certain poison must've been made. Except, from which plant? What type of herb? Is it perhaps a fruit?

And Owen has yet to find that out.

"Owen."

Owen slightly heard the fairies' voice for a moment.

He wondered why he started hearing things.

Ever since Rina died, he cut them off, thus never communicating with them once again.

But a blessing since birth cannot be cut off.

Using his subconsciousness, Owen started to look for the fairies' voice.

Owen considered talking with them once again. Because, maybe they have the answer that he's looking for.

"Oweennn!!!"

"Damn it! Why did you suddenly cut us off?! We're your guide you know!"

"Yeah! You're our master since birth and you just cut us off like that?"

"For three years, we saw what happen in your subconscious realm."

"I can't believe Rina died."

"She's not dead." Owen growled.

*Gulp*

"Right. We're bringing her back alive."

"Yes. We need to."

"We can't live without her."

"She's Owen's fated partner after all. Without her, everything is useless."

All four of them agreed at some point.

"And your magic's gotten stronger."

"Yeah. Maybe we can kill the empress now."

"!!!"

Owen suddenly remembered something when the empress was mentioned.

"It can't be..."

Owen was in the North. A totally cold place.

Though out of topic, the West was a country of drought. If the East's expertise was medicine, and the South for its vast lands, then the North was known for its wide and massive distribution in books all over the world.

"Rina, I'll be back."

...

Owen teleported in the Northern Country's most known and largest library.

He came to search for information.

"How can I help you?" The librarian asked at the newly-arrived Owen.

"Where can I find a book about The Blue Dragon's tears?"

"It's found in the second floor, the tenth row of the fifteenth shelf in section C."

"Thank you."

Without further delay, Owen teleported right away.

"It's here."

The Blue Dragon's Tears

Found in the deepest caves of the South, it was absolutely rare to find.

The book stated that a false news regarding the plant aiding a beauty was spread throughout the whole world in the last decade.

Five years later, a young prodigy botanist found out that it was lethal poison.

It's symptoms were like an unknown disease. In fact, no one ever named a disease after it.

Once its extract was applied daily, it would result into nosebleeds, fatigue, tiredness, and its last symptom before the host dies was coughing up blood.

'Where is it.'

Owen was still looking for an answer.

As he flicked through pages, he stopped at some point.

Filth in mana. Blue Dragon's tears are active stains that eat up a host's pure mana.

Owen finally found it.

He finally found an answer.

He finally found the answer, but he wished that he never knew.

He lost the strength to hold the book and he sat helpless on the floor.

"There's this flower called Blue Dragon's Tears. I heard that if someone drank this flower's nectar, that person wouldn't age and beauty will remain. It's found in the Southern empire, deep within the caves inside the jungle."

He suddenly remembered the empress' order towards him.

"It- It was me.

I killed Rina."