Chapter 27: Final Chapter/Wedding

Narrator's POV
Well people today is Wedding Day. Josie is going to officially be Josette Olivia Mikealson. The day has finally arrived. Hope and Josie are currently enduring a hangover from their Bachelor and Bachlorette parties. You know that night before you get married you go out and get fucked up.

Josie's POV
Since when was the sun this bright. I feel it on my eyes. It burns like a bitch. So I turn my head towards Hope and hide. That's when I hear a loud bang on my door. "Josie I know you're in there wake up IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY BITCH!!!!" Lizzie says. I don't understand how she is this energized if she drunk way more alcohol than me. I knew that she wouldn't stop so I got up and opened the door.

"Lizzie please stop Hope is still asleep"(Josie)

"I don't care it's your wedding day both of you should be up by now"(Lizzie)

"Well we are not up yet so let us sleep"(Josie)

"Well then you leave me with no choice guys do it" she says. Then all our friends plus our parents show up in the room with balloons, those blowing things and a confetti canon. Hope jolted up after the MG and Kaleb picked her up and WWE slammed her awake. I couldn't help laugh. Hope saw me laughing and threw a pillow at me. Then she starts laughing. While everyone was having a party in our room me and Hope were tackling each other on the ground. I won which is surprising I didn't expect Hope to tap out but she did.

Hope's POV
I thought I could have a peaceful sleep before I get up to get ready for the wedding but no. Instead the guys pick me up and slammed me on the bed. I really don't care but they didn't have to do it so hard. I see Josie laughing so I tried to tackle her but she won but only because I was tired but there is no time to sleep anymore because today is my wedding day.

"Alright people enough games today is their wedding day. They need to up and dressed by 4 because it starts 5 and its already 3. So they need to get ready now and in separate rooms of course."(Lizzie)

"Wait why"(Hope)

"Because Hope you can't see Josie's dress until she's walking down the alsie"(Lizzie)

"Ugh fine" I say. Even though I don't want to. I wanted to dress with her. So we can do a quickie or something before the wedding starts but I guess not. Sometimes Lizzie can be a pain in the ass but it's whatever. Today I get to marry the love of my life. I'm so exciting i could burst into flames right now. I make my way to fitting pants to put on my rumper(like a dress but more like a pants). After that was getting my hair done by a stylist. Once everything was done it was officially time for the wedding to start.

Narrator's POV
The nervousness flows throughout Hope and Josie. They are still in shock that this day is actual happening. Hope is at the altar with MG and Kaleb next to her. Lizzie and Alyssa were also by the altar which meant it was time for Josie to come out. Everyone stood up as the entrance song started. It was Lay me down by Sam Smith. The doors opened. Josie locked arms with her father as he walked her down the alsie. Tears dropped from Hope's face and Josie's. Once they reach the altar Alaric brings their hands together then sits back down. The officiate starts to speak.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to bring these two women together. We are here to bare witness to this marriage between these two lovely souls. I assume you two have ur vows prepared. (Officiate)

"Yes we do I'll go first"(Josie)

"If anyone told me I would be standing here today marrying the women of my dreams I would've probably thought that was a lie. But now it has become true. Since the day I met you I knew you were the one for me. Despite us being apart one time we still found our way back to each other. I always knew that we would. You have brought nothing but happiness into my life you made step out of my comfort zone and be open to more things and people. You are the light that needed to fill my darkness. You are the warmth that wraps around me during cold nights. But most of all you are going to be my wife and couldn't imagine myself being with anyone besides you. It's always been you Hope and it will be always be you no matter. Together we can do anything and I'm so glad to finally become your wife." Josie says as tears fall down from her face. Hope is crying as well and she hasn't even spoken but now it's her turn.

"I thought that when I first entered the school no one would like me and everyone would've thought that I was weird. At first most people did but you never did. You always had a bright smile on your face anytime I saw you. You welcomed me with open arms. That's when I knew you were my mate. Everytime I saw you I felt butterflies in my stomach. Everything about you just made me happy. The way you care for people despite what they did and how you won't hesitate to fight for what's right. We have been through the fire but made it out alive and together. This marriage isn't going to change anything it will only make the love we have for each other grow stronger. No matter what the world has to bring towards us in the future I will stick by your side through it all." Hope says. Everyone is in tears even the wedding officiate. But the show must go on. They put rings on each other's fingers as officiate continues.

"Do you Hope Andrea Mikealson take Josette Olivia Saltzman to be your wife?"(Officiate)

"I do"(Hope)

"And do you Josette Olivia Saltzman take Hope Andrea Mikealson to be your wife?"(Officiate)

"I do"(Josie)

"Well by the power invested in me I now pronounce wife and wife you may kiss the bride" the officiate says. Hope grabs Josie by the waist and pulls her in for a passionate kiss. After that the night continues with the first dance and toasts and lots of music. Everyone is having a good time and enjoying the night so are Hope and Josie.

5 years later

Hope and Josie are going strong as they are. Lizzie and MG got married, Kaleb meets a young lady by the name of Cleo and they are together. Alyssa and Ezekiel are still together. Jed meets a man who falls in love with by the name of Ben. But on to better things. Hope and Josie have 4 kids. Two biologically. Issac and Athena. Two adopted. Giovanni and Valerie. You'll more about them later on. For now Hope and Josie decided to build their own boarding school for supernatural kids like them and their children. They are the Headmistresses of the school and are the office speaking.

"Why are looking at me like that?"(Josie)

"Oh nothing"(Hope)

"Come just say it(Josie)

"It's just that I'm so grateful to have you and our beautiful kids in this life. We are making something so good and we are giving other kids a chance at a good life here. It's more than enough for me"(Hope)

"See this is why I love you the way you say things it's so meaningful. This is why you Hope Mikealson are my one true pairing."(Josie)

The End

I hope you enjoy this final chapter and I hope you guys have a wonderful day.❤️