Chapter 20: Day 2

Hope's POV
I woke up to Josie laying on my chest. She looked so beautiful as she slept. I ran my fingers through her hair and it was as soft as a baby's bottom. She had her arms around my waist. I kept rubbing my fingers through her head as I thought about the things I have planned for her today. Josie thinks that she is the only one who planned things but I have a few tricks up my shelves. I had get up without Josie knowing so I moved her gently. I made her breakfast and got her a razzleberry slushie from the nearest gas station. Then I went into the room to wake up her.

Josie's POV
I was sleeping peacefully when I felt someone trying to wake me up. I knew it was Hope so I opened my eyes.

"Hey Babe Good Morning"(Hope)

"Good Morning and you really didn't have to do this im supposed to do this"(Josie)

"You won't be saying that after I give this"(Hope)

What?(Josie)

Hope shows Josie the slushie.(Narrator)

"Oh my god you got a razzleberry slushie my favorite thank you so much"I said. "You are very welcome" she said. "Now I have a lot more surprises today so get up and get ready." She also said. I was really confused I didn't think she planned something but I didn't mind and I got ready.

Hope's POV
I took Josie to a lounge. She thought it was just a regular lounge but little did she know I had a special dance prepared for her. I was doing a dance with the song River by Bishop Briggs. "Ok Josie just sit in this chair" I say. "Why can't I sit in the back?" She asks. "Because I want you to get a good view of what you are about to see" I said seductively.

Josie's POV
"Because I want you to get a good view of what you are about to see." Hope said. Now I was excited and a little confused but I was ready for what she had planned. The lights in the room start to go dark and then I see Hope in the black lingerie on the stage with 3 other girls. Then a song starts to play.

Narrator's POV
River by Bishop Briggs start to play and Hope is singing along.

Like a river, Like a river, sh-
Shut your mouth and run me like a river

Hope starts to move closer to Josie.

How do you fall in love?
Harder than a bullet could hit you
How do we fall apart?
Faster than a hairpin trigger

Hope is now on top of Josie.

Josie's POV
Oh my god Hope was giving me a Lap Dance. I put my arms around her waist and when she put her arms around my neck it sent shivers down my spine.

Narrator's POV
Don't you say, don't you say it
Don't say, don't you say it
One breath, it'll just break it
So your mouth and run me like a river

Josie's POV
"So your mouth and run me like a river" Hope said. Our lips were so close but they never touched. She was teasing but I liked it.

Narrator's POV
Shut your mouth, baby, stand and deliver
Holy Hands, will they make me a sinner
Like a river, like a river
Shut your mouth and run me like a river
Choke this love 'til the veins start to shiver
One last breath 'til the tears start to wither
Like a river, Like a river
Shut your mouth and run like a river

The song ends.(BTW I know the song doesn't end there but I wanted it to end there.

Josie's POV
I was just in shock. Hope just gave me the most amazing Lap dance in the world. I was going crazy for her love.

Hope's POV
Josie's face was priceless. She just sat there looking at me. I was still on of her but then I got off. "Well I'm guessing you must've enjoyed this." I said. "Must've?! That was best thing ever" she said with so much excitement. "Good  but there is still on more thing we need to do." I said. I drove me and Josie back to cabin so that we can get ready. I was taking her to a Ball. I wore a black jumper with red high heels and Josie wore a big red dress with black high heels. She looked gorgeous. When we got to the ball the song 1950 by King Princess was playing. Me and Josie danced and held each other. We ate food talked to some people. It was all very magical according to what Josie said. Then we went back home cuddled each other til we both fell asleep while watching the sun rise.

Hey everyone this is the new chapter and Hope you like it stay tuned for the next one. 🤭😚❤