Chapter 4 - A Year We Missed

Narrator's POV
It had currently been a month since Josie left mystic falls in order to take care of herself. Josie was 15 and Hope was 16. Josie was living with her mom at the time. In the morning Josie and her mom were fighting mind you its Josie's birthday.

Josie's POV
"Why do i have to go mom it isn't fair" I screamed to my mom. "Hey don't you dare raise your voice I am your mother. Your dad and Lizzie miss you. So I told them that you would come to see them." my mom said. "But I don't want to see them there are the reason why I am a herectic" I said. If it wasn't for my dad vampire hunter days I still be able to have kids. "Look jos they're your family and it doesn't matter how far you are they will always be your family and this isn't up for discussion because if you don't go then I will just make you move back in with them." she said. "Touche mom Touche." I said. Well I guess I'm going.

Narrator's POV
Josie knew that there was no way in hell her mom would allow her to stay at the house. So she gave up and packed a few clothes, toothbrush, and other important things. When she got to the school she was greeted by MG, Kaleb Jed, and others. Then she saw her sister, dad and Hope.

Josie's POV
When I saw my family and Hope a part of me wanted to hug them while the other part wanted to yell and scream. So I just said this "Hi dad, Lizzie,..... Hope. I took a very long pause before I said Hope's name because she was my ex and I missed her. After I just walked passed them and went to my old dorm. When I went into my dorm I was greeted by a girl. "Hey what I are doing in my dorm you...." the girl pauses as she looks at me. "Um sorry hi my Josie Saltzman I use to go here but something happened so I left but now I'm back just to visit though. I'm just gonna go."I said. "Wait no you don't have to we can share the room and I'm Amy by the way." she said.

Amy's POV
I was in my room when this girl walks in. She is so beautiful and very tall. She had brown eyes and she was a burnette my favorite type of girl. I told her that we can share the room. "Hey you wanna play a game." I said. "Sure" she said. We were playing this game called question time that play with everyone to get to know them better. We played for hours and then I asked her question the I have dying to ask. "Can I kiss you?" And she said "Yes". So I caressed her cheek and and then pulled her in for a very passionate kiss. Then we had a full blown make out session. After we decided to watch a movie.

Josie's POV
I liked being with Amy. She was different and not like most people but I kept thinking about Hope. I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was my everything since the first day I met her. But I also knew that I had to let her go. It wasn't good for her nor was it good for me. I also I need to figure what I want and I don't want to hurt her in process. Amy is a herectic and she is like me.She has a sister who is not a supernatural but she does the codependency thing like how I was with Lizzie. I also decided to stay at the school for little longer. I was busy in my head that didn't even notice that Hope was calling my name. "Josie, Josie, JOSIE?!" she said. "Oh sorry" I said. "We need to talk but not here meet at the lake tomorrow at 9:00" she said. Before I could say something else she was long gone.

Hey guys sorry for the late chapter and thank you for all your support stay tuned for the next. 😁❤