Chapter 14- The Battle

Narrator's POV
The plan to take out Amy and Landon was to separate them. Hope and Josie would take out Amy using their magic and Alex and Cassandra would get Landon and stab him in the heart. Hope had to Landon and tell Landon that she wanted him back. This made Josie a little upset but she knew that Hope loved her and not Landon. Of course, Landon the dumbass fell for this. While they were planning this out Hope was not doing well. She was getting angry everyday over the dumbest things. She was becoming more overprotective of Josie. So, she called her aunt Freya.

Hope's POV
"Hey Aunt Freya I have a problem."(Hope)

"Ok what's wrong?"(Freya)

"My wolf side has been coming out more often and I'm getting overprotective of Josie and I know that is ok but I'm afraid I might hurt an innocent person or Josie. Do you know you what's wrong with me?"(Hope)

"Damn it i knew this would come"(Freya)

"What?!"(Hope)

"Hope your wolf side is acting out because it wants to claim Josie. Since you and Josie are together your wolf side has gotten use to her and it wants imprint on Josie so everyone knows that she is yours for life."(Freya)

"Oh my god..... um ok how am I supposed to claim her"(Hope)

"You have bit her in the neck" Freya said. At that moment I was just in shock  and I'm an overthinker so I was thinking about how I could hurt her if I bite into her neck. I told my aunt to come in a few days to help with this. I went to find everyone so we can execute our plan because I need to get my mind off of this. "Hope there you are we have been looking for you where have you been?" Alaric says. "I- I was talking to my aunt Freya" I say. I notice Josie looking at me like she knew something was wrong and she did because she was really good at reading people. "Hey Hope are you ok?" Josie said. "Yah I am" i said.

Josie's POV
"Ok" I said. After questioning Hope because I didn't want to pressure her. Everyone took their places then Landon showed up at the front door with Amy. Hope was about to talk but Amy grabbed her and injected
wolfsbane into her neck. "HOPE!!!!" I yell as she collapses to the ground. I ran to her and tried to wake her up but she was opening her eyes then a few seconds later everything goes black.

Narrator's POV
Josie tried to wake up Hope but Hope was waking up. Hope was alive but the amount of wolfsbane injected in her body was lot. Josie kept trying to wake her up and she didn't notice that Landon was behind her. Landon hit her in the back of her head. Then Everyone tried fighting them off but they couldn't take both of them they grabbed Amy. But Landon got away taking Josie with him.

3 hours later (Warning this part will contain a rape scene⚠️

Narrator's POV
Its been 3 hours since Josie was kidnapped. Everyone woke up and was looking for Josie and devising yet another plan. Josie on the other hand was suffering. I know what you're saying she is a herectic she can just magic her way out but she couldn't because the place was spelled with a spell only allowed the person who created the spell could use magic in the place and every 5 minutes Landon was injecting her with vervain so she couldn't fight back. Since the place was spell bound Josie couldn't use her magic which meant she was temporarily human and this gave Landon an advantage. He took a knife and started placing cuts all over Josie.

Josie's POV
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed. Landon just laughed at me and kept hurting me. I was in some sort of warehouse looking place. I tried so hard to fight back but I was so weak. "Yes Josie keep on yelling no can hear and no was is coming for you bitch!!" I hear Landon. Then he stopped cutting me. He just looked at me. "You know seeing you in pain turns me on" he says. Then he comes closer to me and pushes me on the ground and takes off my skirt and tears apart my shirt. He pulls down his pants and puts his tool inside of me I tried to fight him off but I couldn't. Then I felt something go in my neck then everything went black.

1 hour later

An hour has passed and I feel so violated. I was taken advantage of. I wanted to get rid of the pain I was going to turn it off but for some reason I couldn't. I was in so much pain. All I could do was cry. Then I heard footsteps. "Well well well the prodigal Josette Saltzman is a crybaby." Landon said. "SHUT UP YOU DICK!!!!" I scream out. Then Landon grabs me and punches me multiple times everywhere  on my body. Then he took advantage of me again. After he got up and left me there with only my bra and panties on. I was so cold and dehydrated from crying so much. I just wanted to go home and be in Hope's arms.

Thank you guys for reading my story it means a lot to me thank you😄😁😁😄😄😄