Chapter 13 - Doppelgangers

Narrator's POV
For the past month Josie and Hope have been together. They were living their lives not caring what people thought. While they were enjoying life, Landon was plotting his revenge. He learned how to fight and how to kill a supernatural being. He could easily kill Josie but Hope on the other hand he had to find something really powerful. He read a book that says that most supernatural have doppelgangers. Hope and Josie have 12 doppelgangers. Some were humans and some were supernaturals. He teamed up with someone who hated Hope and Josie being together just as much as him which was Amy. Now I know what you're thinking. How could she be alive. Well Landon killed her sister Naomi in order for Amy to take over her body. They have been working together for weeks. They killed all of the human doppelgangers. They tried to kill some of supernaturals and they succeeded but one time they slipped up which caused the two doppelgangers to go warn Hope and Josie. The doppelganger's names were Cassandra(Josie's Doppelganger) and Alex(Hope's Doppelganger).

Cassandra's POV
Me and Alex walked into the school looking very confused. We didn't know where to go so I asked a student that I saw. "Um hello do you know where I can find Dr.Saltzman" I said to the boy. " Oh Jo your dad should be in his office down the hall" the boy said. "Ok thank you" I said. Then, me and Alex walked in the office to find Dr.Saltzman and our doppelgangers sitting down talking.

Narrator's POV
Cassandra and Alex didn't know that they were all already in the room. When they walked in the office Alaric, Josie, and Hope were all shocked. They didn't know what to do. These people looked just like them, same hair, same eye color, and same features.

Josie's POV
"Oh my god!" I said. Why does that girl look like me? "Um hello I know this is weird but I'm Cassandra and this is my girlfriend Alex. We came because something bad is happening" the brunette said. "What do you mean?" my father asked. "Well we are your doppelgangers and there are more like us. There were 12 each. But not there is only 6 left." Cassandra said. "But why?" I asked. "Because of DK which is short for Doppelganger Killer and when doppelgangers are killed if their powers aren't correctly transported into the original person then the original person will become so weak that not they won't be able to walk." She said. "Ok and do you know who it is?" Hope asked. "Yes its a boy and a witch. The boy's name is Landon and because he don't really have magical abilities he got help from a witch who's name is Amy." Cassandra said. I shivered at the sound of that name.

Hope's POV
"Wait what?! It can't be I killed Amy how could she be back." I say. "Well when you killed Amy her spirit never left. So Landon killed her sister in order for her to take over her body." Alex said.

"Babe can we go home and I don't want be here anymore" (Alex)

"Soon my love soon" (Cassandra)

I heard Alex and Cassandra talking to each other. "I have a question are all of Hope's doppelgangers dating my doppelgangers" I hear Josie say. "Yes and some are even married." I heard Alex say. Well that was unexpected but ok. "Ok how are we going to kill Landon and Amy" I say. "Well we are going to need a golden arrow for Landon and two powerful witches to take out Amy." Cassandra said. After a very long conversation we devised a plan and we will execute the plan in a week or two. I was walking back to my dorm when Josie called my name. "Oh hey Josie what's up" (Hope) "Oh nothing I wanted to make sure that you were ok because today was a lot to take in." (Josie) "I'm good but you know what would make me feel me better if you took off clothes" I whispered. Then I pulled Josie in the room and let's just say we had quite a night.

Thank you guys so much for reading my story. I'm sorry for the late chapter I was busy with school but I promise the next chapter will only be in a few days. 😁😁😁😁