Chapter 15 - The Rescue

Narrator's POV
It has been two days since Josie got taken but to Hope it felt like two years. She and everyone else were trying their best to find Josie but she was being cloaked. Only the herectic Amy that they captured could get rid of the spell so that meant that they couldn't kill her and Amy put a spell over herself so she couldn't even feel pain which meant there was no point in torturing her. So, they made another plan. Which was very risky but it was risk they were willing to take. They just wanted Josie back. Meanwhile, Josie was getting hurt again and again by Landon.

Josie's POV
I wanted to get rid of my pain so badly. I tried so hard to turn off but it wasn't working. I swear when Hope and family comes to get me I'm gonna kill Landon to a certain point where killing him won't even be enough for me to be satisfied.

Hope's POV
It has only been 2 days but my heart broken. I keep having nightmares that when I rescue Josie she is going to be dead. I can't lose her too. I used a black magic spell to finally locate Josie. Then, I cut Amy a deal. I did research on Amy and found out that she was  adopted. I said that I will help her find her birth parents if she helped us and I put a spell on her which meant if she double crossed us she would immediately die. My family also came to help then we all got into a van and headed to the location that the spell showed me. When we got there I rushed to find Josie on the ground unconscious. I rushed to her and she was still breathing so I felt a huge weight fall off my shoulders. Amy took off all the spells that were in the warehouse as I asked her to. "What the hell Amy i thought we had a deal" I heard Landon say. I was about to kill him when I saw Josie get up and bite into his neck. He fell to the ground but he wasn't dead at least not yet. Everyone looked at Josie and she just said "W-what he d-ddserved it" and she fell to the ground. She was dehydrated. I realized that she hasn't had blood in a long while. "Ha ha you thought that would kill me you are weak Josie when will you realize th-" He was about to finish when my Aunt Bekah snapped his neck. "There that will shut you up for a good hour" she said. When we got back home we locked Landon in the werewolf transition cell. I wanted to hurt him so bad but I decided to not worry about that and go talk to Josie.

"Hey are you ok?" (Hope)

"I'm fine and a little drained. I'm gonna get some sleep okay?" (Josie)

"Ok and know that I love you so much" I said. Then Josie pulled me in for a kiss I of course kissed back. "I love you too." She said. I got and left after. I went back to my room and went to sleep. 3 hours later I hear Josie screaming like crazy I got up and rushed to her room. "Landon noooo PLEASE STOP HURTING ME" she screamed. I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up  and everyone was in the room her family and mine were standing in shocked and they tried to wake her up. Then I felt a wave of magic go through pushing to the wall then I fell.

Josie's POV
I was having a nightmare and screaming. I heard Hope trying to wake me up but the pain was too much. Then I let out a wave of magic. I open my eyes to see everyone shocked and Hope on the ground. Hope then got up.

"Josie you had a nightmare are you ok?" (Hope)

"Yah I'm fine it was nothing" (Josie)

"Jo that wasn't nothing you were screaming Landon's name what did he do to you"(Hope)

"I don't wanna talk about ok leave me alone" (Josie)

"No I won't leave you alone you are my girlfriend and I love you and you need tell me what's wrong I hate seeing you in pain and if you don't talk about this then you are letting him win" (Hope)

"Fine you wanna know what happened Landon raped me. He hurt me and took my innocence. Anytime I sleep all I think about is his face and the way he looked at me while he did what he did. I can't take this pain anymore I even thought about turning off my humanity" she said. We all just looked at her as she cried because no one knew what to say. I had so much anger that I got up and punch a whole in her wall causing her to flinch and everyone to look at me. "I'm sorry that you went throught that and I'm sorry for the whole in your wall." I said then I ran out of the room into the woods. I needed to wolf out because I couldn't take this anymore it was becoming too much.

Hello everyone here is your new chapter and I'm sorry if you thought that the rape scene was very unexpected just remember not to watch criminal minds at 3:00 AM in the morning thank you guys for reading my story and I hope you enjoy this chapter. 😅😅😅😁😁😁😁❤❤