Chapter 16 - The Golden Arrow

Hope's POV
I ran for hours and felt free but what Josie said kept clouding my judgement so I stopped running and transformed back into a human. I put on my clothes and found Josie on the couch in the old mill looking like she was waiting for me.

"Hey I'm sorry I shouldn't ran out lik-
(Hope)

"It's fine I would've did the same thing"(Josie interrupts)

"No It's not ok I shouldn't have pressured you like that and I'm sorry and I promise you that Landon is not going to get away with this"(Hope)

"Landon is immortal i figured out way before he took me how are you going to kill him"(Josie)

"Look I might not know how to fix this but I will do everything in my power to help you ok because I know that you are going to need it I mean you threw against a wall so you need a lot of help"
(Hope chuckles)

"I'm really sorry about that"(Josie)

"It's ok don't worry about it just worry about getting better" I say to Josie. "I will" she says. Me and Josie walking back to school interlocking our hands. After everything that happened holding Josie's hand makes me feel safe and calm. I'm gonna kill Landon. Josie doesn't that a golden arrow can kill him but I figured that out a long while ago.
I took Josie back to her room then I went down to the cellular where Landon was. I opened the cell and repeatedly punched him. I didn't even let him start talking. I then felt hands grab me and pull me back. "HEY LET ME GO HE DESERVED IT!!!" I yelled. My eyes were glowing like crazy. "Hope STOP THIS IS NOT HOW WE DEAL WITH SITUATIONS!" Alaric yells. "Oh shut up" I say.

Freya's POV
"Hope Andrea Mikealson take a walk" I say to Hope. I understand that she is upset but she is getting angry at everyone. "Ha ha that bitch really thought that she could kill me" Landon says. My blood starts boiling. "You can die Landon you aren't that immortal all I have to do is stab you in the heart with a golden arrow." I hear Hope say.

Hope's POV
My aunt Freya told me to go i didn't. Instead I let him talk then I said "You can die Landon you aren't that immortal all I have to do is stab you in the heart with a golden arrow." I saw the fear in Landon's eyes. I gave him an evil smirk and left. I decided to go talk to Josie.

"Hey you ok?"(Hope)

"Yah I'm just really tired even though I just slept for 4 hours.(Josie)

"Well you've been through a lot"(Hope) Josie starts to laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Well I just realized this is like the second time I got kidnapped." she says. She keeps laughing then her laughs turn into tears. "Why did he do this Hope what did I do to deserve this?" She says. "Nothing you did nothing wrong some people are just terrible" I says. "I'm gonna let you get some rest" I say. I was getting up to leave then she grabs my wrist and says "No wait can you please stay with me?" She says. I nodded and got into bed with her. I watched her sleep. I started getting tried. "I love you Josette Saltzman and I will love you always and forever." I said and drifted into sleep.

2 hours later

I feel a light flash on me. I wake up to see my aunt Freya smiling. "Oh Hope that girl has you wrapped on her little finger." She says. "Yah whatever" I say annoyed. I got up out of the bed leaving Josie to sleep a little more. It was 10:00 I was wide awake. I went to a room at the school my aunt Freya was staying in because I needed to talk to her.

"Hey Aunt Freya can we talk?"(Hope)

"Yah sure what's up?"(Freya)

"Well I wanted to talk more about you know the wolf thing"(Hope)

"First of all it's called imprinting secondly I told you everything I know"(Freya)

"Well is there anyway to prevent it"(Hope)

"Wait you don't want to be with her"(Freya)

"What no I do want to be with her I'm afraid that I might hurt her and I don't want to do that"(Hope)

"Look I gave you all the information you need all you have to do now is figure out what you want to do with it if I were you I would tell Josie because keeping this from her is wrong"(Freya)

Aunt Freya is right I have to tell her but I will wait until she is better. Oh Josette you do have me wrapped around your finger.

Hello everyone thank you for 800 and something reads!!! It means a lot I HOPE you enjoy this new chapter😁😁😁