Chapter 25: "I win you lose"

Narrator's POV
While Josie was making her way back to Hope the tribrid was having a law and order moment with the British man.

Hope's POV
"Tell me what you know why is everyone treating Alyssa like some queen?" I say. "As I told u you several times you arrogant bafoon I don't know anything" he says. "Well if u won't say anything I'll just skin you into telling me" I say. "What do you mean skin m-" he pauses once he sees me pull out my pocket knife.

Josie's POV
I find Hope with a smirk on her face. I mean yes it was extremely hot but she also had a knife in her hand so I went up to her. "Baby what are you doing?" I say. "Oh just have a friendly chat with Levi? Lali?" she says. "Its Ezekiel" the man says. "Shut up no one told your dumbass to talk" she says. Which quickly shuts the man up. "I just thought maybe he would be more chatty if he was more bloody. She says. "Look I tell you everything just please get that knife out of my face" he says. "Hope pls" I say. She breathes in and out and then puts the knife back in her pocket.

Hope's POV
As much as I wanted to see him suffer I listened to Josie and put the knife back. "Speak" I said. "Ok well my name is Ezekiel Lavigne and I have the ability to control people minds and make them do whatever I want or whatever someone asks me to make them do. I noticed that the protection barrier to this school was removed so I decided to introduce myself. That's when I came across Alyssa she is a true beauty and she told me about how you guys treated her and how you made her feel so alone. So I decided to help her with my powers." He said. "So that's why everyone is cheering for her and everything." I say. I get that she doesn't have many friends but forcing isn't the way to do this.

Hope's POV
Hope ran as fast as she could towards Alyssa but was hit with a spell that sent her flying 30 feet away from school into the woods. "HOPE!!" Josie yells. Josie then runs into the woods in search of Hope. Alyssa was the one who did the spell she had overheard the conversation that Hope had with Ezekiel. She then walked to where she had thrown Hope. Alyssa laughs.

"Did you really I wasn't listening to ur chat with Ezekiel? I made sure I kept tabs on him."(Alyssa)

"Ah" Hope winces in pain. "You can't do this it's not right" (Hope)

Normally Hope would've gotten up and stopped Alyssa but the impact from being thrown and the amount of tree branches that hit her were a little too much for to handle but she still managed get back and Alyssa. Alyssa throws a punch that Hope dodges by ducking and kick Alyssa in  the back of her legs making her fall. After falling, Alyssa quickly gets back  to fight Hope and they fought for what felt like hours. Josie on the other hand was stopped by Ezekiel while trying to stop the fight between Hope and Alyssa.

"Let go of me"(Josie)

"Just let them fight I want to apologize"(Ezekiel)

"Well it's gonna have to wait because I need to end this stupid fight"(Josie)

"Just listen I'm sorry about the whole mind control thing I just thought if I helped Alyssa then she would be happy cuz I- " (Ezekiel but pauses)

"You what?"(Josie)

"I like her like a lot. She makes my heart skip a beat and anytime I'm with her she brightens up my smile"(Ezekiel)

"But you figured this out in a matter of one week?"(Josie)

"Love happens when it wants to happen"(Ezekiel)

"True and can we go stop the fight now?"(Josie)

"Alr come on" (Ezekiel)

Josie's POV
After Ezekiel's apology me and him went to stopped the fight. Alyssa was down and Hope was bout kill her and thats when I yelled "HOPE STOP". Hope turns to look at me and then turns back to Alyssa. "This won't solve anything killing her isn't the answer" I say. Hope backs up and walks over to me. That's when Alyssa  ran toward Ezekiel.

Narrator's POV
"Quick do your mind-control thing"(Alyssa)

"Alyssa no this has to stop it is getting out hand just try and be a little nicer to them and you make a few friends."(Ezekiel)

"But that's hard I usually make friends through fear because I'm afraid they will take advantage if I'm too nice"(Alyssa)

"Well I'll make that never happens and think I'm about I'm 18 and I don't know the full extentof my abilities so this should be really helpful."(Ezekiel)

"You're right and I guess you can be my knight and shining armor"(Alyssa)

"Yes M'lady" Ezekiel says before getting pulled aside by Josie.

"You're gonna not tell her"(Josie)

"Timing isn't right"(Ezekiel)

"How?"(Josie)

"Alyssa will get a lot of backlash for what she did and so will I, so maybe supporting each other through it us the way to do this. I just wait until everything dies down to tell her"(Ezekiel)

"Grand gesture style nice choice"(Josie)

"Thank you"(Ezekiel)

"Alright well ill see you around Ezekiel"(Josie)

"Same to you Josie(Ezekiel)

Ezekiel carries Alyssa back to her dorm and undoes the spell then spends the whole night watching over Alyssa. Meanwhile, Josie was doing the same for Hope.

Josie's POV
I put a warm towel on Hope's head and took care of the rest of her bruises. They were almost completely gone. As I'm wiping the rest of the blood off her face Hope opens her eyes. "I love you" she says. "I love you too" I say before planting a soft kiss on her lips then I got into the bed and held on to her tightly making sure to not let her go.

Narrator's POV
After a while both Hope and Josie went dozed into sleep. Knowing that the love they have for each other will only grow stronger from her on out.

Here's the next chapter I hope you guys like it😁❤ Also thanks for 8K reads.