Chapter 12- The Choice

Narrator's POV
For this past couple of weeks Hope has been avoiding Josie and Landon. She didn't wanna choose between them. They are both very important to her. She has been thinking so much about the situation that it's affecting her life a little. She keeps zoning out in class. She even stopped practicing with Alaric. When people ask her if she's ok she just walks away and hides in her room. But, lucky Hope has made her choice.

Josie's POV
I haven't seen Hope this past week and I know that she is avoiding. I also noticed that she is avoiding everyone. I need to talk to her. So, I make my way to her room after class. I knocked only for the door not to be open but I knew she was in there. I kept knocking until she finally opened the door. "Look I know you probably don't wanna see me right now but we have to talk" I said as I barged into her room. "Ok" she said in the most serious way possible.

"Hope I care about you a lot. You mean a lot to me. I don't like this distance between because it's not right. I know you need space and time to think but I miss talking to you and making random jokes about politics. I love singing with you and dancing with you. I love the way you look when you get nervous or how your ears perk up when you get confused. But most of all I love you. I love you so much Hope Mikealson. Now I don't know what decision you are going to make but I do know that you will make the right one.

Now Hope just looks at me. "What" I say raising one eyebrow. "I love you too Josette Saltzman" she says. In that moment my heart fills up with joy and it feels like it's glowing.(Jane the Virgin Reference) Then I pull Hope in for a deep kiss. That lasted for what I thought was hours. Then Hope pulled away. "What's wrong my love" I say. "I have to go talk to Landon. She said and left the room.

Hope's POV
"I have to go talk to Landon" I say getting and leaving Josie in my room. I make my way to Landon only to hear that he wasn't here and he was at the dock. So I made my way to dock and sat next to him. "Hey" I said. "Hey babe what's up" he said.

"We need to talk"(Hope)

"Ok what about"(Landon)

"We have to break up" (Hope)

"Wait what?!" (Landon)

"Look Landon you are an amazing boyfriend but I just don't think that this is working out" (Hope)

"How could say that?! We are so happy together and now all of sudden you changed. It just doesn't add up. Now listen im only going to ask you this question once so don't give me up any bullshit. Is there someone else?" (Landon)

"Yes there is and I'm sorr- (Hope)

"DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORD I DON'T KNOW HEAR IT. I only asked a yes or no question" (Landon)

"Landon I know this is hard for you but- (Hope)

"HARD FOR ME HOPE I'M DEVASTED I LOVED YOU. So was everything all just a distraction was I a distraction" (Landon)

"Landon you mean a lot to me and I never meant to hurt you. But if you were in my shoes you would understand" (Hope)

"But I'm not so it doesn't matter. I'm done with this shit. You go do whatever the hell you want I don't care and stop freakin apologizing. It makes no sense" (Landon)

Then Landon looked into to my eyes with so much hurt. We stayed there face to face until Landon looked away and just sat at the edge of the dock. I was going to say something but it wouldn't help at all. So, I just left. I went back to my room to see Josie still wating for me. I looked at her and collapsed on the ground in tears. "Hey hey it's ok you're going to be just fine" she said in the most softest way possible. She carried me to my bed and wrapped her arms around me as we slept.

Thank you guys so much for 378 reads im almost to 400. You guys have helped me through a lot and I'm so glad to have you as readers of my story. Remember to vote and follow me thank you have a great day. 😄😄😄❤❤❤🤗🤗