Chapter 22: Day 4

Hope's POV
Me and Josie have 2 days left so I'm gonna make today and tomorrow count. We woke up and got ready for the day. Then I took Josie to Starbucks for breakfast.

Josie's POV
Hope took me to get coffee and food at Starbucks. Then she proceeded to ask me questions. Like basic questions.

"So what's your favorite color"(Hope)

"Yellow cuz its a very joyful looking color"(Josie)

"Dog or Cat?"(Hope)

"Dog of course"(Josie)

After a long hour of questions we went back to the cabin and decided to stay in today. Hope and I started to  watch a moive and I got bored. So I started to tease.

Hope's POV
Josie started to put her hands on my thigh. When I looked at her all she did was look at the TV and smile. I moved her hand away but she put it right back. So I climbed on top of her and kissed her. Then one kiss turned into a full-blown make out session.

Josie's POV
Hope was now on top of me and I was more ready for her to claim me than I have ever been. So I said "Hope I want you to do it". Then she stops and looks at me and says "Josie are you sure because I don't want to hurt you." "Hope I love you and I trust that you won't hurt me so yes I'm sure I want to do it" I say. Hope looks at me with the biggest grin I have ever then she starts to kiss my neck. I feel her fangs sink into my neck. It hurts at first then it feels really good. I feel so much power and energy run through my body. Hope stops and looks at me in shock.
"What?" I ask. "Oh my gosh Josie your eyes were just glowing bright yellow" she says. We just look at each other. I start to feel very different like I just wanted Hope in this very second and it isn't a want its a need for her. I started to kiss Hope and take off her shirt. Hope picked me up and brought to the bedroom.

Hope's POV
I don't know what is going on with Josie but I like it. I kissed down her neck to her chest sucking on her nipple. She moans. I kiss lower and lower. Then I reach near her clit and lick slowly."Oh fuck" she moans. I lick harder and harder causing her to moan very loud. I'm pretty sure houses that are miles away can hear her. "Y-yes H-Hope J-Just like that oh fuck oh fuuuck" she stutters. She cums and lick her clit tasting her. "Mmm delicious" I say. After I put arms around her waist and fall asleep.

Hey everyone I'm sorry if this chapter seems short its just that since Kaylee Bryant left legacies I just don't know how to feel. She was my favorite actress and her character helped me find myself and so she also helped me stay positive in life. I know for a fact that legacies will not be the same without her ad she always be perfect role of Josie Saltzman and no one can replace her.But I will not stop watching legacies because I want to support the others like Danielle, Jenny, Quincy and all the others. I will take some time to clear my head so there won't be any chapters until sometime after Christmas. I hope you enjoy this chapter and have an amazing Christmas.❤