Chapter 26: The Proposal

Narrator's POV
It has been two years since the whole mind control. Everyone forgot it happened and moved on. Alyssa and Ezekiel got together. MG and Lizzie are happily together and thriving. And last Hope and Josie have together for 7 years. Hope is ready to continue her life with Josie forever. So for weeks she has planning the perfect way to propose to Josie.

Hope's POV
Alr folks it's time I'm gonna ask Josie to be my wife. I love her so much and want to be with her forever. Everyone had their plans for today. Lizzie is distracting Josie for the whole day. MG and Kaleb are on flower duty and I need lots of them. Alyssa and Ezekiel were on decorating the gym and letting everyone and I mean every single person in the school knows what happening expect Josie of course. I had to come up with the words and a nice outfit.

Lizzie's POV
It's happening my sister is getting engaged. She doesn't know it yet but it's happening and all I had to do was keep her busy. So I let my dad know what happening and he gave me and her the day off in order to keep her away from knowing what is going on. I was already up and ready for the day so I let her sleep until I showed up back into the room to wake her up.

Josie's POV
"Wake up my dear sister it's 11 so wake up" Lizzie says. "11 why didn't you wake me up earlier I'm late" I say. "No you're not I asked dad to give us the day off so we can bond it's like I barely see you anymore since I'm usually with MG and your with Hope." She says. She wasn't wrong we really haven't see each other much. "Ok just let me get ready" I say. We got breakfast where we sat with Hope and the others. We all talked and laughed as usual so it was just very hilarious. Then me and Lizzie pulled pranks on everyone around the school. After that we picked flowers in the garden. Then we baked delicious warm cookies that melted in our mouths. That's when Lizzie said let's go to the entrance of the school I didn't know why but I went along with it. That's when I saw a long line of students each one holding a rose in there. I walked with Lizzie and as we walked I took a rose from each student until we reached the gym and I had a bouquet of roses in my hands. The gym doors open all the way and there were rose petals all over the floor. As I got closer I saw Hope in a black jeans, burgundy undershirt, her signature leather jacket her hair in a half up and half down bun and her black boots. She looked very sexy I would jump her bones right now but there are people near. So sadly, I can't. Once I got to her face to face Lizzie took the bouquet of flowers out of my hand. That's when Hope started to speak. "Josie the day I met you you have been nothing but nice to me and we have been together for 7 years. A lot has happened to us but we fought it together and now all I wanna do is spend the rest of my life with you." She says then she gets down on one knee my eyes widen realizing what's happening. "Josette Olivia Saltzman will you marry me?" She says. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. But I know with all my heart that I love her and want the same thing. "Yes hell yes!!" I say. Then she puts the ring on my finger and I grab her and kiss her. Everyone applauded us and some people even screamed and confetti fell all over our heads as we kissed. It was very magical. I didn't expect this to happen i mean come on me marrying Hope Mikealson that's just crazy. While everyone was enjoying the appetizers. Me and Hope snuck off and made out cuz her outfit was just too much for me. Then she stops to talk.

"Sooooo what did u think? I hope it wasn't too much for you"(Hope)

"No not at all it was perfect"(Josie)

"If you think this is perfect wait til our wedding"(Hope)

"Yah I was thinking white doves" I say. It makes Hope laugh. She's so amazing. Then we just look at each other for a long while it was very quiet but it was a peaceful quiet then Hope broke the silence. With those amazing 3 words. "I love you" she says. "I love you too" I say back.

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter and tune in for the next one. Also I hope you are enjoying ur day.❤😁 Sorry if this chapter seemed short.