Chapter 23: Day 5/"Last Day"

Hope's POV
I feel so calm and warm with Josie in my arms. She brings me so much happiness that I can't even explain it. Today is our last day of being together alone with no one watching or leaking in the shadows. No monsters could've attacked us because I put up a protection spell on the area. I woke up first so I had enough time to get ready and pack up. I didn't want to wake Josie because she just looks so cute when she's asleep. Also it's the last day so I'll just let her sleep. We around 7pm today. Since Josie was still asleep I just watched TV in the living room wait for her to wake up.

Josie's POV
I woke up this morning feeling a sudden pain in my back like someone was constantly stabbing me. I have this bad migraine. My head is pounding. I didn't think too much of it because once I got up and out of bed it kinda went away. I got ready and found Hope sitting on the couch watching TV. "Morning my love" she says. "Good morning" I say with a cheeky smile. She gets up and starts to make breakfast. That's when things got even crazier. The pain I felt earlier came back but even worse this time.

Hope's POV
"AHHHHHHHH" (Josie)

"Baby what's wrong?" (Hope)

"My head and my body it hurts everything just hurts" she says. At that moment I didn't know what to do. I was rubbing her back to see if that would help but all I felt was her spine. Her head kept twitching and she kept screaming. I decided to try and calm her down. I looked into her eyes and what I saw shocked me. Her eyes they were yellow and a very bright one. I was in so much shock that when she growled at me I fell back. I closed my eyes and all I can hear is the sound of bones cracking. When the sound stopped and I open my eyes to see a blackish brownish looking wolf staring at me. The wolf looked at me with so much fear and then ran into the woods.

Josie's POV
Holy shit I'm a freaking wolf. Wasn't how I thought this day would go. After turning i looked at Hope and felt so bad that I growled at her so I just ran away. I ran through the woods and just kept on running. I finally got tired and I was hungry. I changed back somehow and walked back to me and Hope's cabin naked. I walked in and found Hope pacing around the room with a phone to her ear. "Hey let me call you back" she says. "H-Hey H-Hope" I stturred. I was so drained that I could barely even say a two worded sentence then everything went black.

Hope's POV
I assumed that the wolf was Josie. So I called my aunt Freya.

"Hey Hope"(Freya)

"AuntFreyaiclaimedjosielastnightandthismorningshewentcrazyandstartedscreamingandsayingherbodyandherhe-(Hope)

"Woah I can't understand a word u just said u are talking way too ask just calm down and tell me" she says so I take a deep breath.

"Yesterday I claimed Josie and this morning she complained about being in pain then she turned into a wolf and ran out of the cabin into the woods"(Hope)

"Ok well that means she gained your abilities and you gained hers as well which means u should be able to siphon things.(Freya)

"Ok but what do I do aunt Freya I'm scared"(Hope)

"Relax everything is going to be fine just let her run and she loves you which means she will be back in no time" she says. I turned to see the door open and its Josie standing there naked. Now I officially am a tomato. "Hey let me call you back" i say to aunt Freya. I end the call. "H-Hey H-Hope" Josie says. Then she passes out but I catch her before she can hit the ground. I carried her to the couch and tried to wake her up. Eventually she woke up and was asking for food and I made her some.

"Uh Hope why are u watching me eat? (Josie)

"I just wanna make sure that ur ok and don't collapse again" (Hope)

"Do u know something cuz I feel like ur hiding something?" (Josie)

"Its that because of the claiming or imprinting whatever u wanna call it u will get my abilities and I will get ur abilities basically we are just giving each other extra power" (Hope)

"Ok but why do u look so worried about it?" (Josie)

"I'm afraid that the power might too much for u" (Hope)

"Hope it's ok to be afraid and care but I'm a woman who is almost 18 and I can handle myself" (Josie)

"I know that but I just love caring about you" I say. She smiles and blushes. "Can we cuddle just for a few hours" she says. "Yah of course my love" I say back. We lay on the bed and I put my arms around her waist and we fell asleep while cuddling. When we woke up it was 6:00 pm so me and Josie finished packing our things and hit the road at 6:35 pm.

Josie's POV
This vacation was so romantic and fun. Despite the bone breaking part. It was a relaxation that both me and Hope needed. Now we headed home and I can't wait see everyone especially Lizzie. I wondered how it going over there. I hope everything is ok. Well I see when u get there.

Narrator's POV
Little did Hope and Josie and know that the Salvatore School was not the same while they were gone and had completely changed. But let's save that for the next time.

Hey everyone I'm back and ready to go on with this story I hope u guys like this chapter and stay tuned for the next one.❤