Part 7 - The Family They Wanted

Abhimanyu took Akshara to his home for meeting his Ma. Akshara wanted to meet her. She has missed her so much these two years.

As they reached home, they found the door close. Abhimanyu messaged Neil and asked him.

"They are at Chipkali's House, I...I mean at Goenka's house. This Neil, He had called her Chipkali so many times that it came out of my mouth accidentally." Abhimanyu cursed Neil for the stupid name and Akshara shook her head.

"He has called me urgently there. You want to go with me?" Abhimanyu asked Akshara who nodded after thinking for a few minutes.

"What would happen?" He was not getting good vibes from it.

"Let's see what new stunt they pulled," Akshara uttered.

Akshara and Abhimanyu reached Goenka Mansion. Before Akshara could go, she got a call from someone and she told Abhimanyu to go ahead.

Abhimanyu reached inside to see all the Goenka's and Doctor Birla's smiling and congratulating each other and others were looking at each other tensed.

Neil and Manjiri were standing awkwardly.

"Ma, Bhai will be very angry," Neil whispered to Manjiri and Abhimanyu heard it as he was coming toward them.

"What's happening here?" Abhimanyu's voice came a bit loud drawing everyone's attention.

"Uh..." Neil started but was cut off by a very excited Aarohi.

"Dr Harshvardhan has fixed our marriage," Aarohi said smiling widely.

"Well, Cancel it then." A loud voice came, making everyone look at the entrance of Goenka Mansion where stood a furious Akshara.

Aarohi clenched her fist.

"What are you doing here?" Aarohi asked, trying to control her anger.

Akshara rolled her eyes.

"Sky gilding." Akshara came inside smiling sweetly and stood beside Abhimanyu who entwined his hand with her.

Aarohi looked at both of them in shock. Neil and Manjiri smiled widely.

"How are you two together? You left Abhimanyu." Aarohi dug her nails in her hands.

"Did I Abhi?" Akshara looked at Abhimanyu innocently.

"No! Who said that? You were with me these two years." Abhimanyu smiled at her softly.

Everyone looked at them in confusion.

"See, I didn't leave him. You are delusional." Akshara smiled at Aarohi who looked at both of them in anger.

"What is happening? You think you will leave Abhimanyu whenever you want and come back as if nothing happen wrong?" Harshvardhan Birla looked at Akshara with hatred.

"You are not my parents and I don't feel the need to answer you about what I'm doing, Mr Harshvardhan Birla," Akshara replied looking at him.

He looked at her angrily.

"This is how you talk to your elders? These are your manners and etiquette." He taunted Akshara.

Abhimanyu looked at him angrily and wanted to speak but Akshara stopped him.

"We learn everything from our elders and I saw you always insulting everyone, especially me. Maybe I learned this from you." Akshara felt bad talking to him like that but all insults and taunts came into her mind vanishing her doubt.

"Haven't you heard 'Give respect and Take respect?' I never got so how would I be able to give?" Akshara taunted.

Abhimanyu was yet again shocked but amused as well.