Part 3 - A Promise

Pure and utter disappointment, that was today's episode.

Seriously? What was the need for Shefali to interrupt? She, herself never supported her husband and she is blaming Abhimanyu.

Akshara was panicking. They could have shown her a little, just a little brave. It wouldn't have hurted DKP.

The look of disappointment on Abhimanyu's face. Poor him, he always tries to do something for both of them, to support them but they both do something which is against him only and the fight he does becomes total waste.

That thing is true. If you, yourself not try to improve your condition, no one can help you even if they want to or try to.

Promo was good but yeah, I'm prepping myself to get another disappointment.
I think something will happen like, Akshara will do something and later Harshvardhan will shout at her or insult her and Abhimanyu will come in between.
I don't know, I'm just imagining the scenario. Something else can happen but I'm not putting any kind of hope.

___________________________

Character Introduction -

Dr Anil Singh - He is a surgeon and the owner of the Singh Hospital where Akshara is working. He loves her like his daughter.

Dr Samantha Singh - She is a surgeon and the daughter of Dr Anil. She is older than Akshara and loves her very much.

Payal - She is a junior Music therapist under Akshara's Music Therapy Department.
________

I don't know how to give much introduction about them as they will be shown for a little period.
__________________________

"Don't you have Music Therapist in your hospital?" Dr Anil asked Harshvardhan.

"Uh...No." Harshvardhan suddenly felt embarrassed.

"I thought it's such a famous hospital, so you would have one." Dr Anil asked confused.

Akshara was standing close and rolled her eyes.

"Sir, they are doctors and they think... What do you guys call guitar? Oh, yeah "Tun Tuna". They believe that Music Therapy can do nothing. It's a total waste." Akshara muttered sarcastically.

"I mean, I don't know about others but Dr Mahima, Dr Anand and Dr Harshvardhan think that. Am I right or Am I right?" Akshara smiled sweetly, too sweetly.

"They think what can a guitar do, I mean tun tuna when medicines and doctors can do everything." Akshara's sarcastic comment made Abhimanyu smile a little.

Samantha couldn't stop herself from smiling. Akshara was sweet to everyone and she is talking to them like this, so they must have done something.

"So, they don't need one." Dr Anil was surprised as well by Akshara's sarcastic remark.

Harshvardhan Birla clenched his fist tightly. Mahima and Anand gave a forced smile.

Before Akshara could say more, she was called on stage to explain about Music Therapy.

She explained everything perfectly and everyone clapped for her. The three people were truly amazed to see Akshara's knowledge about therapy. They didn't think music therapy was this important. Harshvardhan was regretting a little. He thought Music therapy is a waste but Akshara is getting so much praise and Singh Hospital is earning all the profit and is top at the position now.

Nowadays, everyone is promoting Music Therapy in their hospital. No one wants to work in Birla Hospital as Music Therapist after the rumour that they insulted a Music Therapist and don't prefer it. Besides, his old patients and staff still like Akshara very much and they still talk about her.