Part 5 - Best Wife

Note÷ Who wanted a chapter of Akshara and Neil together? Again I would say I have not seen that yrkkh when they were kids. Forgive me in advance if it's cringe but yeah enjoy.

"What happened, Akshu?" Abhimanyu asked softly when he felt her cry.

Akshara just sobbed and hugged him more tightly and didn't utter anything.

"Shh! Tell me what happened? Why are you crying like this?" He asked caressing her hair softly.

"Aarohi thinks I...I'm the worst sister." Aarohi's words were echoing in her ears.

"Dr Aarohi. She will never change." Abhimanyu whispered to himself and closed his eyes in anger.

"Akshu, you know what I explained yesterday? Her words don't matter." Abhimanyu said gently, trying to make Akshara understand.

"You know Akshu?" Abhimanyu asked mischievously after wiping her tears.

Akshara looked at him then raised her eyebrows.

"I don't know about best sister but you surely are going to be the best wife," Abhimanyu said teasing her.

Akshara blushed. She was completely speechless.

How should she reply after this?

Abhimanyu stifled his laugh looking at her dumbfounded. He was finally successful in distracting her but this Dr Aarohi, she needs to be taught a lesson.

He already left her one time because of his Ma and Akshu but this time he will not leave her this easily.

"Ahem ahem.." A voice came suddenly from behind them when Abhimanyu was about to kiss Akshara's forehead.

Abhimanyu rolled his eyes and Akshara blushed again.

"Neil!" Abhimanyu glared at him.

"Sorry. We are here for the planning of Engagement. You know if they need something." Neil said trying to save himself from his brother.

Abhimanyu was so irritated by everyone interrupting their moments.

"I will..." Before Abhimanyu could say anything Akshara came in between them.

"What is his mistake? Don't scold him. He said sorry anyways." Akshara said frowning at Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu looked at her surprised.

"You are going to take his side?" Abhimanyu asked annoyed by her taking his brother's side. She should be in his team. It was childish of course but he doesn't care.

Neil annoyed Abhimanyu and he became more irritated.

"Chidkuram." Akshara laughed seeing him getting so cranky while Neil teased him.

"Oye!" Abhimanyu said to Neil.

"Oye, Don't speak to my brother-in-law like this, okay?" Akshara said bothering him more. He was teasing her a few minutes ago and now it's her turn. Akshara laughed mentally.

"And what about your husband?" Abhimanyu asked her raising an eyebrow.

"What about him? I don't know about that but you are not going to tease my brother-in-law." Akshara said in a no-nonsense tone.

"I don't know what Aarohi says but you are the best bhabhi, who is more like a sister to me. Just be in my team and support me, I will give you an award one day for best sister. " Neil said sweetly.

Akshara got a little emotional while Abhimanyu smiled at his brother's sweet gesture. He sometimes can't believe how well they have bonded with each other.