💀Status: Part 18💀

Start from the beginning

"Jade!?" Azul stammered as he dodged  the magic.

"Trey! What do you think you're doing!?" Riddle growled out, avoiding the magic in time.

"Have you forgotten? Even students at this campus has the right to challenge the Dorm Leader." Rook said with a smirk.

"We had already submitted the battle applications to the Headmaster." Jade chuckled out.

"You guys.... Are you going to defeat us and become the Dorm Leaders?" Vil glared at them.

"Vil, I love beautiful things. Which is why.... I can't let you sit on the chair of the Beautiful Queen once you've done something ugly!" They soon engaged in battle.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"......." Vil was calm.

"Uhh.... Ugh...." Riddle and Azul were struggling.

Back at the Command Room, the Holographic Ortho appeared once again next to Idia.

"Second test is completed, cooling down the experiment Subject inside the simulator." Ortho said as Idia nodded.

"Subject A, C and E, vitals are normal. Confirm the increase of Blot accumulation. Analysis completed by 68%." A Male Staff Member muttered out.

"'Lachesis System' Decreasing the percentage of synchronization. Remaining 5%, 4, 3, 2..... Disconnected." Another Male Staff Member muttered softly.

"The cool down in the simulator is completed. Transferring the Subjects to the Healing Room." Holographic Ortho said.

"Yes, thanks. After that, can you please take Subject B and D to the simulation room?" Idia said to the Holographic Ortho who nods in response.

"Understood." Holographic Ortho hummed out.

"Heehee.... The status lists of Dorm Leaders from the prestigious Night Raven Collage..... This is interesting." Idia chuckled under his breath.

"I'm also looking at the data now, we have a very interesting result." Holographic Ortho said to Idia.

"Displayed the measurement numbers of each Subject on the monitor." Idia muttered out as a graph was show on the screen.

".... Oh, there J's a big difference in the amount of Blots." Holographic Ortho hummed out.

"It is. Let's start with Riddle-Shi..." Idia mumbled out. "He is extremely fast at forming magic. The amount of his Magic Power is also a step ahead of the wizards his age. He's the same as an athlete who has been receiving gifted education since childhood... He must have gone through some sort of special training since he was little, and it artificially extended the amount of his Magic Power, or else he won't get a number like this. Rather than elite, he's more like an athlete."

"Even in the battle simulation, he tended to surpass the limit and increase the power of his Magic when he hesitated." Holographic Ortho added.

"It's great because he has the power to push through, but it is inefficient. Also... In proportion to the power, the amount of his Blot accumulation is quite a lot." Idia mumbled out.

"Looking at the analysis data, it seems like his mental state is easily affected by external factors." Holographic Ortho added. "His mental stress in the second test clearly affects the amount of Blot."

"Even though he has great efficiency in magic, he is weak in physical strength and mental aspect. The attack power is high but his defence is thin like a paper, it's a specialized status...." Idia muttered out. "If Riddle-Shi reincarnated in MMORPG, the only job he can choose is a long distance attacker."

"Speaking of this, Azul Ashengrotto also has a very interesting result." Holographic Ortho hummed out.

"Azul-Shi is slow at forming magic, but he is good at controlling." Idia said, looking at Azul's status graph. "Compared to Riddle-Shi who just keeps casting magic, he often assists the others after observing the situation around him. On one hand, he is calm and efficient. On the other hand, he is buying the time by using the others as a shield."

"Which means.... He is the most suitable in becoming a healer that observes the condition of the members from behind." Holographic Ortho mumbled out.

"Totally agree. This status is also suitable for support jobs since he had a fast mental recovery." Idia nodded.

"But the amount of his Magic Power couldn't catch up with the diverseness of his magic." Holographic Ortho said, turning to Idia.

"That's why he tends to think carefully before he casts magic, isn't it?" Idia turned to the Holographic Ortho. "We could also say that his quick thinking had covered up the small amount of magic power he had... Unique Magic is the same type as a disposable magic tool, it's very special. In any case, Azul gives me the feeling of being 'extra careful'."

"He is the exact opposite of Riddle Rosehearts-San." Holographic Ortho mumbled out.

"Exactly. And the last one is Vil-Shi...." Idia muttered out. "Wowwww, he is stable!" Idia was clearly impressed by Vil's status.

"The amount of Magic, time used to form the Magic, the force of Magic, all the numbers are maintained on a high level." Holographic Ortho said, checking the statistics of Vil.

"He doesn't have an outstanding performance, but he is good at both attacking and defending." Idia said, interested in Vil's abilities. "I'm pretty sure Vil-Shi didn't receive any kind of specialized magic education until he entered Night Raven Collage.... Thinking about that, this is actually a pretty good number."

"Another remarkable point is that his physical strengths and mental aspects are stable, the mental stress affects the amount of Blot only a little too." Holographic Ortho added.

"With this status, I definitely want him to become the tank!" Idia chuckled out.

"I know! A tank must confront the enemy at the forefront while leading the party members with a calm judgement." Holographic Ortho nodded. "It's the perfect job for Vil Schöenheit-San."

"Vil-Shi's Unique Magic, 'Fairest One Of All's is a persistent debuff/curse...." Idia muttered out. "Since he has a large amount of Magic Power, it takes a long time for the effet of the magic to disappear, which is also a great point. I didn't want to play games with the real people, but..... It would be fun to play a game in which all three of them appear as characters. Heehee!" (A/n: Breaking the 4th wall there, Idia.)

To Be Continued~