47

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 47:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 47:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After the explosion, the entire door on the balcony was in a mess, and the glass was almost shattered. The air was filled with the smell of the explosion. There were still several open flames burning on the grass outside the door, and thick smoke was coming out.

Mishu was the closest to the explosion, about eight meters away, on the edge of the safe area. She was pushed forward by the air wave and subconsciously hugged the child in her arms. Mishu fell to the ground, and some parts of her hands and feet were cut by shrapnel. Then she turned her head and looked at the flames behind her in disbelief.

She also heard the gunshot just now, and she knew that Qin Yongchen was likely to die inside.

Someone picked up the baby, and several police officers came and handcuffed her.

In the house, because Lu Junchi responded quickly and did not cause serious casualties, Su Hui was protected by him. Dong Jiaying was in the dining room farthest from the balcony, followed by Zhang Xiaocai, who was hiding under the dining table, and was injured in the back. Although several people had minor injuries of varying degrees, but fortunately they were not seriously injured.

Only Qin Yongchen, who was standing in the house when it exploded before, was the closest. He was injured by shrapnel, and his body was dripping with blood.

Lu Junchi still had tinnitus in his ears, and his hands were still shaking until now. At that moment just now, his heart felt as if the pause button had been pressed, and it didn't seem to be beating again until the explosion ended. There were several bloodstains on his arm with glass stubble, but he first stretched out his hand and pulled the shield under him. Su Hui, double check.

Su Hui was well protected by him. Lu Junchi wanted to further inquire about Su Hui's condition, but Su Hui first broke away from his hand. He climbed a few steps to the seriously injured Qin Yongchen and pressed his hand on the wound on his chest. , want to stop the flow of blood.

Su Hui asked him anxiously: "Why did you kill those people? Did someone tell you to do this?"

At the moment of the explosion just now, Su Hui reviewed the whole thing in his mind. Tan Yongchen is the active party, Mi Shu and Zhang Xiaocai are both passive parties, this man is trapped by a problem.

There is not much information, so Su Hui can't fully understand Qin Yongchen in the past, but in the past, he was at least like an ordinary person. What caused this person to transform into an extremely murderous serial killer?

Su Hui has not yet found this opportunity in his life experience.

Such a powerful grenade is obviously not something that ordinary murderers can easily get.

Is it possible that there is a person behind him...

"No one asked me to do this..." Qin Yongchen only had one breath, he coughed twice and choked out a mouthful of blood, and grabbed Su Hui's collar with his blood-stained hand, his voice hoarse, "Tell me first, why Why would you be willing to die for a stranger?"

In the moment before the explosion, he saw Su Hui's movement to fall to the ground to block the grenade, without hesitation.

If Lu Junchi hadn't threw the thunder out at the last moment, Su Hui might be dead now, but Tan Yongchen couldn't see any fear or fear on Su Hui's face.