14

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 14:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 14:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Su Hui looked out of the car, the rain was still falling, some raindrops hit the window, then fell down, and then new raindrops fell, like an endless cycle.

Looking at those continuous raindrops, he fell into memory.

Twenty days ago, Bureau Tan came to his house to find him. It was not a pre-appointed meeting. He was still wearing pajamas at that time, and the house was messy, with the curtains drawn, and it was pitch dark.

When Bureau Tan came in, he welcomed him into the living room. Aristotle slept in the center of the sofa. Hearing someone came in, he woke up from a sweet dream and ran to the corner with a swish.

Su Hui felt that he should pour a glass of water for Bureau Tan, but the disposable cups ran out at some point, and all the glasses were useless for a long time and were covered with ashes.

In the end, it was Bureau Tan who said, "Don't be busy, I just drank water, I'll sit for a while and leave."

Su Hui just gave up and sat on the chair opposite Tan Bureau.

Bureau Tan said: "Su Hui, I received your reinstatement application from you. I came today to talk to you about returning to the front line."

Su Hui whispered: "In the past two years, I have been immersing myself in academics and excluded from those cases. But I feel that I am still young, my wounds are almost healed, I feel that I need to learn from myself Come out of the world, fill yourself up, find something to do.”

Bureau Tan nodded: "Su Hui, I understand your mood and your choice. I will consider your situation and arrange a suitable position for you. And I am here today because I have a case here. The police officers are helpless and unable to devote more police force, I don't know if you are willing to try..."

Su Hui lowered his head and saw a photo of a **** the top. His eyes were hazy, and when he got closer, he could see it clearly. The girl in the photo was smiling, and people couldn't help being fascinated by the smile. Infect.

Su Hui has seen this photo more than once. Once he passed by the school gate, a girl in the class was volunteering and gave him a missing person notice. The **** the flyer used this photo. .

At that time, Su Hui stopped and asked, "Who is this?"

The female student said, "It's Pei Weiwei."

Su Hui didn't read the words carefully, and asked her, "What happened to her?"

The female student shook her head: "No one knows, she got into a taxi one night and disappeared since then, so everyone is looking for her."

Holding the flyers in her arms, the female student continued, "I'm only twenty years old, and I'm the same age as me. I've thought about how anxious my parents and my mother would be if I were to disappear, and would my classmates help me find them? I...and the police, can they find me?"

Su Hui nodded and understood. At the same age, everyone has a lot of common experiences, and it is easy for these young girls to feel this sense of substitution.

Pei Weiwei is not far away, just like the people around them...

Su Hui knew that the materials Tan Bureau brought now belonged to Pei Weiwei.