43

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 43:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 43:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Flames, flames everywhere.

The air was scorching hot, seeping in through every pore, as if to roast him alive.

He still has a trace of will, but he can't move, and even hooking his fingers has become an extravagant hope.

There was so much smoke in front of him that he couldn't breathe.

His body hurt so badly that he called out the name, but no one answered.

He was abandoned...

By the woman he once loved.

He and she had a wonderful five years, he once held her, and they swore they could give their lives for each other.

He did it, she couldn't.

Why, why is no one here to punish those people?

They were wrong, they were wrong, and only he was right!

For a moment, he felt that his breathing and heartbeat stopped, and he finally struggled to sit up, gasping for breath.

There was no flame or smoke. It was an ordinary night. The room was dark and there was no light. He looked at his phone. It was 2:30 in the morning.

Someone hugged him from his side: "It's alright, it's alright... It's just a nightmare." A gentle female voice comforted her. She was like a puddle of water, wrapping him tightly, extinguishing the flames around him.

Qin Yongchen's breathing gradually calmed down. He looked at Mi Shu, who was lying beside him. Mi Shu looked at him calmly, full of love and admiration.

He didn't speak, he held her hand, Mi Shu's palm felt a little hot, the temperature warmed him and calmed his mood.

Mi Shu looked at him quietly, she refused to touch a man for a long time and didn't want to talk to a man, but Qin Yongchen was an exception.

She touched Tan Yongchen's burned skin with her hands and never felt sick. In her opinion, those were his medals.

Qin Yongchen gradually calmed down, remembering that he was in Huadu at this time, and this was the last stop they planned.

There was a stinging pain from the burned skin, which was the sequelae of the severe injury, which made him feel like he was in purgatory all the time.

The only thing that makes him happy is...

It's almost over, it's almost over.

He will soon find his answer.

In the blink of an eye, another three days passed, during which time the city seemed calm.

However, the serious crime team knows that those are just appearances.

The whole group of people is hitting their energy to investigate and handle this case, and they dare not relax in the slightest.

It is now ten o'clock in the evening, and the lights in the General Bureau are still bright, and there is a tense atmosphere. All the people in the serious crime team were working overtime. Even Su Hui followed Xia Mingxi to screen the forum information for a whole day. At this time, he lay on the sofa with a pillow.