45

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 45:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 45:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The curtains were only opened for about half a meter, and it was impossible to see what was inside from the outside.

Tan Yongchen was condescending and glanced indifferently at the police officers gathered below: "Who of you is responsible?"

Lu Jun took a belated step: "Tan Yongchen, don't continue to hurt the innocent people inside."

Qin Yongchen smiled and said, "Since you know my name, then you should know what happened to me."

Lu Junchi asked, "What do you want?"

Qin Yongchen said: "help me contact my ex-girlfriend and let me talk to her. Also, I want a car, fill up the gas, the car is better."

These two things are not difficult, but if Tan Yongchen insists on killing people, it will make the police more passive.

Lu Junchi's eyes fixed on the murderer in front of him and said, "We need some time to prepare for what you said, but before that, we have to go in to see if the hostages are safe, and provide them with necessary bandages and help. "

"People who want to come in can be, but they must be the people I designate." Qin Yongchen said, looking around, he instinctively wanted to make a choice that was beneficial to him.

All the police were standing downstairs, and an ambulance stopped not far away. Did the nurse in the ambulance come over? still is……

His eyes suddenly fell on a man. The man was thin and fair, standing behind the captain, which was a bit out of tune with this noisy environment. He was obviously not a police officer.

Qin Yongchen suddenly remembered something, and an idea gradually formed in his mind.

He pointed his finger, "You can let that little white face come in and take a look, and bring some medicine to those people."

"He can't." Lu Junchi glanced at Su Hui, he definitely couldn't let Su Hui go in alone to take risks, he tried to negotiate with Qin Yongchen, "Can I go in? You have a hostage in your hand, I won't do anything else , just to confirm the safety of the hostages."

"You're negotiating terms with me!" Tan Yongchen roared, the baby may have been hurt, and immediately began to cry, the cry cut through the night sky, and made the hearts of all the people on the scene twitched.

Su Hui pulled Lu Jun back for a while: "I'll go in and have a look, so I can see what's going on..."

Lu Junchi didn't answer him. Su Hui's eyesight won't help much in it at all, but it will put him in crisis.

With a gloomy face, Qin Yongchen looked at the two of them on the balcony, and suddenly changed his words: "He comes in alone, or you can come in together... Twenty minutes, I only give you twenty minutes. Preparation time. In twenty minutes, if you don't do what I want, I'll start killing the hostages!"

After saying this, Qin Yongchen lifted the curtain with the baby in his arms and went in.

The curtains were drawn a little, but there was still a gap left, and the light coming from inside could be seen.

Qiao Ze was a little nervous. It was the first time he had seen such a scene of complete stalemate with criminals: "Army, do this now?"

Lu Jun said lately: "Contact the special police and negotiating experts and ask them to send someone over as soon as possible. The others will be prepared according to his words first."