39

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 39:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 39:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Li Yawen finally began to describe what happened that day: "It was about eight o'clock that night. I just cleaned up the kitchen. My ex-husband was watching TV. Three people suddenly entered my house. My ex-husband was the first to react, but because of They had murder weapons in their hands and quickly subdued us."

Lu Junchi took out three simulated portraits of the suspects, which were all drawn after restoration based on the surveillance video that he recalled earlier: "Are these portraits close to those people?"

After Li Yawen recognized it, he nodded to confirm: "It's very similar."

Lu Junchi continued to ask, "What was their specific method of murder?"

Li Yawen recalled: "Probably with a spray, a stick, and a knife. When I came out of the kitchen, my ex-husband was already on the ground."

This is also consistent with the traces found by the police after inspecting other sites. Many people have the illusion that they will cry out for help for the first time to fight, but in fact, when ordinary people face several thugs who suddenly rushed into their homes, they are likely to lose their resistance in a very short time. .

"As for those three people, as I described before, they are men, women, and teenagers." Li Yawen continued, "At that time, both of us were subdued, and they tied our hands and feet with ropes."

When she said this, her eyes changed subtly, as if she was caught in a memory, "The man asked us a question: between the two of you, if you have to die, who do you want that person to be."

Hearing this, Lu Jun glanced back at Su Hui lately. Su Hui had already put down the milk, rested his chin with his hand, and listened very intently.

The story has become strange here, and it has begun to get to the point. Those robbers are indeed different from ordinary robbers.

And this question is obviously also a mystery.

"At that time I said, if you have to kill a person, then kill me. My ex-husband said the same thing, and then we were locked in different rooms. I faced the man, and the woman faced It's my ex-husband. And that boy has been in the living room paying attention to the movement outside."

Li Yawen paused and took a sip of water before continuing, "I really spoke with the determination to die. At that time, I really felt that my ex-husband would also stand up and protect me and this family. But the truth is It turns out that I thought the game too simplistic."

As Li Yawen spoke, he lifted his sleeve, revealing a scar on his arm.

"The fact is, if you choose, the robber will stab you according to your answer. If you choose to bear it alone, you will be stabbed. If you choose to let the other party suffer, the other party will be stabbed."

Lu Junchi took a look at her scar. Her forearm was directly pierced. This wound will not be fatal, but it will hurt enough.

"When the first knife went down, I was in pain like crazy. I hesitated about my decision. Do I really want to die for this family, for that man? I kept thinking about a thought in my mind, If someone has a chance to survive, why isn't that person me?" Li Yawen said with trembling fingers, "and these are just the beginning of that night."