30

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 30:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 30:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Junchi took Su Hui out, and the two walked into the Wujian Building on the side, and then went to the forensic room.

It is rare today that Director Shang is here. Director Shang took the two of them into the autopsy room.

After the two corpses were pulled over, they were dissected a second time.

The temperature in the autopsy room is set at low temperature all the year round. The room is completely closed, there is no natural light, and it is equipped with two super-suction ventilation devices. Even the smell of the corpse can be lightened here.

At this time, two white corpses were placed on the two dissection tables. The lights on the top illuminated them, and all the details were clearly visible.

The bodies of a man and a woman were Lu Qin and Ye Zhixue, who were killed a few days ago.

Lu Qin, who was lying on the dissection table, had messy hair, and her eyes were still slightly open. Ye Zhixue on the side had long since died, and his body was pale.

A few days ago, this young couple was still living together, living a happy and harmonious life.

But at this moment, they were already cold, with Y-shaped anatomical marks on their bodies.

Su Hui put on gloves, and when he got closer, he could see clearly that several wounds were stab wounds, on their thighs, arms, and chests. Due to excessive blood loss, the two corpses had almost no corpse spots.

Shang Qinghan has been practicing medicine for so many years, and what kind of corpse has never been seen before, he adjusted his glasses and said, "The male has two stick wounds on his head, and the two victims have signs of being bound by their hands, and their mouths were once wounded. Restrained, this method of restraint allows them to speak without shouting, and after they were injured and weak, the robbers helped them cut these restraints."

Lu Junchi asked, "When is the time of death?"

"According to the contents of the stomach, the exact time of death of the two people was around midnight, which means that the killer tortured them for three hours."

Su Hui's expression was still very calm, and he looked carefully at the two corpses: "The purpose of the murderer is not to rob, but mainly to kill."

Shang Qinghan nodded in agreement: "The place where the murderer first struck the knife was on the leg, the upper arm and other non-lethal parts, and the last blow is the fatal wound."

Su Hui snorted: "The last knife is like an execution..." Especially Lu Qin's body, the wound of the last knife was very neat, and he could even feel the pleasure of the murderer's last knife.

Then Director Shang said, "I read the report of the sub-bureau that it was the deceased's colleague who discovered the police that they didn't report to work, so the two bodies were discovered in time and were well preserved. These wounds were made when the deceased was alive. There is no trace of post-mortem violation. Once the wound appears, there will be bleeding, oxidation, infection and other phenomena. The wounds that have been separated for more than a period of time can be distinguished in succession, and I can arrange them for you according to the amount of bleeding. An order of wound formation."