24

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 24:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 24:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Peter Forensky once said, 'Serial murder is an incurable disease, and neither time nor drugs can relieve a serial killer's thirst for murder—only killing can relieve it.'" Sue Blink He blinked and said, "But in fact, from the very beginning, those people should not give themselves a chance to start. I have heard a story about a man who was in his thirties. His nephew had bad thoughts. He was shocked and didn't know why he was like this. Then he went to the hospital and chemically castrated himself."

After fighting with the two murderers in a row, Su Hui felt a little tired and powerless now, but he suddenly remembered this story and was deeply moved.

Lu Junchi was stunned for a few seconds when he heard this, and then put his chin on his hand and said, "I admire his approach."

Su Hui lowered his head and continued: "I took this example a bit extreme, but after I have come into contact with those monsters, I will find that they are also ordinary people to a certain extent. At least before they commit crimes, they can only Some weird normal people."

There are people coming and going in the hotel, people are laughing, chatting, talking, the outside windows are feasting, the night is bustling, and there are various delicacies on the table.

Gorgeous clothes, beautiful appearance, exquisite food, this is the daily life of urbanites and the life they yearn for.

Listening to Su Hui's words, Lu Junchi was in a trance for a moment. He could realize that there was a line between normal people and those monsters. Everyone stood within each other's range and did not disturb each other.

Only Su Hui is different. He seems to be standing on that line, as if he can enter the dark world by taking one step forward.

Normal people will only think that he is a little strange, and monsters don't hate him. It seems that he can easily enter the hearts of those people...

Lu Jun said lately, "I think if those people restrained themselves, maybe they would never become a perverted murderer in their lifetime."

Su Hui nodded: "Most people have animal nature buried deep in their characters. When we live in the world, we must learn to domesticate our animal nature and live in peace with it. We need to learn to adapt to the laws of human beings. On the contrary, once the balance is broken, it will be punished by the law.”

Not everyone has the guts to cut off their animalistic side.

Speaking of this, Su Hui suddenly remembered a letter sent by the serial killer BTK to the police: "Sometimes I will be forced to play the game according to the devil's idea. Maybe you can stop him, but I can't... I wish you a happy hunting."

Lu Junchi was quiet for a while, then nodded and said, "You're right."

After a meal, Lu Jun went to buy the order late. Su Hui stood up, but felt another pain in his waist. He couldn't help but pursed his lips and put his hand on the table.

Seeing that Su Hui's face became more and more pale and bloodless, Lu Junchi asked him, "Mr. Su, are you uncomfortable?" They had been together this afternoon, and he had long noticed that Su Hui was abnormal.

Su replied: "I'm fine, maybe I twisted my waist in the afternoon, I'll just go home and sleep, I don't need to trouble you any more."

Lu Junchi said kindly, "Let's take a film and see. The city's medical doctor is at the intersection ahead. I'll take you to see it."