10

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 10:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 10:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

With the recent discovery, after being reported by the serious crime team, the city bureau police expanded the search area and checked the abandoned cars in the whole city one by one. What the police did not expect was that they found more than that in the scrap car, there were also some drugs, illegal wild animals and so on.

There are few surveillance cameras next to those abandoned cars, and they are highly secretive. They can be opened as long as you get the car key, without the need for physical joints. It is much safer to trade than the lockers in public places.

Some urban scrap cars have long been used by some lawbreakers as express cabinets, forming a complete chain of underground black markets.

With this evidence, Huadu will centrally dispose of urban waste cars and uproot the entire underground black market.

Lu Junchi has been very busy these days. While he needs to cooperate with other departments to continue investigating the black market of scrap cars, he is also following up on the progress of the dismemberment case.

Judging by the traces of coffee powder in the broken fingers and the age and gender of the victims, the police began to focus their investigations on the clerks of some coffee shops.

The identities of the victims have been confirmed.

The three victims were all former service staff in a coffee shop and lived alone in a low-cost rental house before disappearing. They all used their mobile phones to send text messages to the store manager that their family members were seriously ill and applied for resignation.

Among the lower-level workers, there is a lot of mobility, and such resignations through information are not uncommon.

Most of the store managers are angry when they encounter this kind of thing. They need to find a new person to work on the top of the shift immediately. Usually, after making a phone call and finding that the other party is turned off or hung up, they will not continue to ask.

Low age, low education, low income, living alone, most of them are foreigners, and they are highly mobile. Such characteristics of victims have caused no or few missing persons to report to the police.

So after the three girls disappeared, only one coffee shop chose to report the disappearance later. One of the victim's family made a missing report at the local city bureau after the girl could not be contacted. Another girl has been missing for several months without being asked. Even the landlord where she rented directly packed up and rented it to other people before the lease term expired.

When the serious crime team investigated and asked why they didn't call the police, the other party said confidently: "I received a text message from her that she was returning home in an emergency. Who knows if it is true or false?"

Since the first two cases had been around for a while, and there were not many clues left, Lu Junchi began to investigate the third case.

The owner of that hand is named Tong Xiao, a clerk in the western district of a chain coffee shop in Huadu. She is 24 years old this year. She didn't go to work a month ago.

On the fifth day after the discovery of the stump, Lu Jun came to the coffee shop late to conduct an on-the-spot investigation to understand the situation and to call for monitoring.