37

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 37:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 37:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Jun went to get the information late, and handed it to Su Hui, who was lying on the sofa. He looked at the information, including some bank records. The couple recently sold their house for 3 million, and there is no record of the money flowing out.

Lu Jun said lately: "If you are afraid of retaliation, the safest is to call the police, but these two people use this as an excuse not to call the police..." He said what he thought of here, and asked Su Hui again, "You said they didn't call the police, do you have any? Maybe it's selfishness, afraid that the tenant knows that someone has robbed the house and the house is not safe?"

If the tenant learns that there is a near-homicide in the house, and the landlord is eager to get rid of it, it is not good for buying a house.

But then Lu Junchi shook his head again, denying his thoughts, "Something's wrong. They were freed only when Fu Mei went upstairs that night. At that time, the two of them were shocked and decided not to call the police."

Selling a house is a big deal after all, and the two may not have decided to sell the house at that time.

The reason why the husband and wife did not call the police must not be so simple. During the process of this case, something happened that they did not know yet.

Su Fu put down the puzzle in his hand, gently stroked the cat in one hand, and held the information in the other. He looked at it for a while and let out a small murmur, then said, "Interesting."

Lu Junchi didn't see what was wrong, and asked Su back, "What did you find?"

Su replied: "Divorced."

Only then did Lu Junchi notice that the two people on the form were currently single. Looking at the back of the form, the two quickly divorced after selling the house, just a few days ago.

He couldn't figure this out either, frowned and said, "Strange, it's too close to the robbery."

A couple who just experienced a very dangerous burglary, they didn't call the police, they sold the house after the incident was a normal reaction, but they divorced immediately after adversity, which is a bit strange.

Counting the cooling-off period for divorce, they began to go through the formalities almost after the robbery.

Lu Jun returned to his thoughts for a while: "I looked through the files of the previous cases sent by other police stations. Counting the previous case from Li Yawen, the pattern is almost two cases in the same location. The families in this area are all ordinary communities with 2-4 victims. After they entered, they controlled the victim and killed the victim after a period of time."

Sue, recalling those photos of the scene, added: "They cleaned up very well."

Lu Junchi nodded: "There was ash in the trash, but no cigarette butts were found. They should have been taken away. The ice cream and some food were eaten, and then the dishes were washed. These people were very careful."

Su Hui put the form on the coffee table, and touched Aristotle's body unhurriedly. He recalled, "There is another habit of committing crimes. Before leaving, they will put the victim's The phone was turned off and placed on the table with fingerprints wiped off the phone."