Chapter 32

I stripped myself of my clothes, tossing them onto the clean tarp and pulled out a couple of large towels for when we were finished. I could hear Chuck's footsteps running up the stairs.

"What did you-" Chuck started. He immediately stopped talking once he entered the room and saw me naked. A wide mischievous grin spread across his face.

"Can I help you?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"I was hoping you could," I said. "I need help with my new painting."

"Which is what exactly?" He asked, tearing his eyes from my body momentarily to the canvas and paint on the floor. I tied my hair up in a pony tail.

"Well," I said, as I stepped onto the canvas into the red paint. "I figured you're a smart man and could figure it out." Chuck jaw flexed as he swallowed hard. His hands quickly worked the buttons on his shirt and he started stripping off his clothes. In a flash, he joined me on the canvas, stepping his feet in the orange and yellow paint. He grabbed me and pulled me into him tightly, a streak of red paint smearing behind me as I slid into him.

His lips caught mine in a passionate kiss. Chuck's hands roamed my body eagerly, grabbing me in all the right places. He cupped my full breasts and kneaded them in his hands, eliciting in a soft moan from me. I ran my hands down his chest and to his hips. He inhaled sharply as my fingers slowly traced circles lower and lower until they grazed the soft skin right above the base of his member.

"You know this is going to be messy right?" Chuck said, releasing my lips from his.

"I hope you don't mind," I said. He shook his head.

"How could I? I'd clean up bigger messes for you anytime," he said. I smiled.

Chuck tried to capture my lips in a kiss again but I dodged him, dropping to my knees in front of him. The red and orange paint at my knees smeared into circular patterns. I gazed up at him through my eyelashes as I slowly wrapped my fingers around him. Chuck groaned as I began to stroke him. I slowly traced his length with my tongue eliciting in a sharp inhale from Chuck.

"You don't have to do that," he said, his voice thick with arousal. I shook my head.

"Oh, but I want to," I teased. I wrapped my lips around him, slowly taking as much as I could into my mouth. My tongue teased and swirled as I pleasured him. Chuck's laced his fingers through my hair, gently guiding my head as I sucked his cock.

He pulled himself out of my mouth suddenly, and I frowned.

"I want to fuck you," he said, noting my disappointment.

"I was enjoying myself," I whined. He laughed.

"You'll enjoy yourself again in a moment," he teased. He paused for a second.

"Condoms?" He asked. I nodded.

"In the bag," I told him. He nodded, retrieving a condom packet from the bag at the end of the tarp. He quickly slid it on and got down on his knees.

"Bend over," he said. I nodded eagerly and scooted into the middle of the canvas more, dragging smears of paint further into the canvas. I bent over, my elbows gliding through some green paint. Chuck's hands, cold and wet with paint, grabbed my hips and I jumped slightly. I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips.

"I told you this would be messy," he said. I glanced over my shoulder at him.

"I think you could make it messier," I teased. Chuck let out a groan at my words and slowly pressed into me. I moaned as he stretched me, filling me up slowly with his length.