27

Pregnant?

Park Jimin knew that his mate was pregnant. Sudden change in his scent alerted him but he wanted it to confirm it, that's why Jimin asked Seokjin to come to the hospital.

The Jinmin couple reached their house with Park Seokjin still being carried by his mate in his arms. A soft giggle echoed Jin's lips when he found how strong his Alpha was. It kind of turned him on by how his mate was manhandling him. It made him excited.

Park Jimin slowly placed Seokjin on their bed. They both haven't spoken any words after they left the doctor's room. But Park Jimin's hands were possessively on Jin's belly while he was driving the car to their mansion. He couldn't believe that it was happening in real.

In all his life, Park Jimin had waited for his mate to come in his life and he wanted to smother them with kisses and love. And just like his wish, his parents found him a suitable mate. Kim Seokjin, the innocent omega, who unknowingly had a control over Jimin. And that omega was proudly bearing his family name now.

Park Seokjin. It sounded so sexy when Jimin thought about his mate carrying their pup in his belly.

Sometimes words can't describe how they feel.

Park Seokjin looked at his mate with needy eyes, and of course his alpha could smell his slick leaking from his hole. They made sure to change the hospital dress and now Jin was wearing Jimin's white loose shirt and sweatpants.

They have not done anything sexual yet, but do they need reason to be in each other's arms?

Park Jimin slowly leaned down to his mate and kissed those plump lips which was making him go crazy. A possessive growl echoed on Jimin's lips when thinking about that these lips are only made for him.

Seokjin sighed into the kiss and circled his arms around his mate's neck by pulling him to kiss deeper. Within few seconds, their dresses were long gone, leaving them all naked in glory to their eyes.

They both broke their kiss by panting hard. Park Jimin moaned by the sight of his naked mate who was looking ethereal under him all pliant and only for him to see.

Park Jimin could image those perky nipples growing little with little chest big enough for their pups to give milk. His cock twitched in interest by thinking about drinking milk from his mate which was for their pups.

Seokjin's delicate collarbone, the mating mark on his neck which was given by Jimin on their honeymoon. Everything was master piece in Jimin's eyes.

"You are so beautiful, Pumpkin." Park Jimin caressed Jin's face and slowly trailed his hands over the flat tummy and rubbed it smoothly. An eye smile played over Jimin's face by thinking about their pup growing inside day by day.

"You make me so fucking happy. It's mine." Park Jimin possessively dug my fingers in his navel to hear his soft mewls leaving his lips.

"Yours, Alpha~" Park Seokjin cutely looked at his mate with innocent eyes. He couldn't believe this beautiful omega was his mate, and carrying his pups proudly.

Park Jimin almost shivered when he felt Seokjin's hands innocently reaching his abs and touching softly. He could feel goosebumps rising in his body by the innocent yet hot touch by his warm hands.

He could feel his mate's wants through his lustful eyes. Park Seokjin was already wet and his strawberry smell along with hint of milk was addicting to Jimin.

Park Jimin hovered above his mate, and slowly caress his face making him feel loved beyond lust. He leaned down and kissed on his mating mark, and slowly leaving butterfly kisses all over his body.