26

Park Seokjin was feeling nervous and his feet were anxiously tapping on the floor while waiting for the doctor to come inside with their results. The only relief which he had was having his mate beside him who was rubbing his back to soothe him and make him forget the nervousness.

Park Jimin had brought his mate to the hospital check up after getting a hunch about Seokjin's odd behavior. He was being patient with his mate who got angry and emotional at unpredictable times. He could smell a milk scent over his mate along with the ripen strawberry. So to confirm his alpha instincts, he brought his mate to the hospital.

"How about I help you in relaxing, pumpkin?" Although Park Seokjin was innocent on some things, when it came to his mate he knew that Park Jimin was anything but innocent. But he wouldn't deny by how quick his heart was beating by thinking about his mate helping in relaxing.

"And what would that be, Alpha?" Park Jimin smirked by seeing Seokjin biting his lips sexily and tempting him. A soft growl left his alpha's lips before reaching hands inside his mate's hospital dress.

Since they had to do some tests, Seokjin was made to wear hospital overcoat which was almost his knee level. But seeing his mate trying to get him turned on right in the doctor's room made Jin to almost stop his alpha's hands from reaching further.

"W-What are you doing?" Park Jimin smirked and continued to move his hands further over the smooth skin of his mate where he could see goosebumps rising on his body.

"Your lips says no but your body says something else, Pumpkin~" Park Jimin purred when he smelt his omega's slick. He knew that his mate would never say no to him. So he pulled the dress up little more, and dipped his fingers over the wet thighs where he could feel the slick.

Park Seokjin was trying to close his thighs together from leaking his slick on the ground, which resulted him with thighs covered with his slick.

"A-Alpha~" Park Seokjin moaned with half lidded eyes when his mate brought his hands covered with slick to his plump lips and licking away like he was tasting the delicious meals all the time. Just when Seokjin was about to say something, he was pulled for a got kiss and moaned by tasting himself on Jimin's tongue.

Park Jimin smirked by seeing his mate sucking his tongue and getting addicted to his own taste of his slick. They both broke their kiss with saliva strings attached to them. Jimin softly wiped the drool and pecked on his mate's cheeks before bumping their noses together.

The gesture made Park Seokjin to giggle loudly and all his tension was disappeared in no seconds.

"Thanks, Alpha~ Now I am doing good." Park Jimin gave his favorite eye smile at his omega before ruffling Seokjin's hair softly.

"Anytime, Pumpkin~" Just when the two mates were about to lean in for another peck, they heard the door knocking sound making them to regain their position.

The female doctor who checked Park Seokjin was walking inside with her head down and eyes carefully studying the report about the test results. She scrunched her nose when she smelt some strange smell.

"Oh God! You little sweethearts never keep your hands to yourselves, will you?" The doctor chuckled before sitting on her chair and removing her spectacles.

Park Seokjin pouted and hit his alpha's shoulder playfully by seeing the doctor almost choking the air by smelling his slick. Park Jimin laughed out with a chuckle and stuck his tongue out playfully.

The doctor was the family doctor for the Parks family, and Jimin had known her ever since his childhood.

"I can't control when I have a beautiful mate, Doctor Jisun." Park Seokjin blushed by hearing his mate complimenting him. No matter how many times Park Jimin had appreciated him, he always found blushing by hearing it from his Alpha's lips.

"Whatever, so the results are ready. Any guess?" The doctor Jisun wiggled her eyebrows by looking at the Jinmin couple by gaining their attention.

Park Jimin's ears perked up in interest and he rolled his eyes by seeing his doctor making suspense. His alpha already knew what it would be, but he wanted his mate to hear it from the doctor.

"No more hide and seek, Doctor Jisun. We are eager to know what is my mate's condition. So tell me, how he is and what's the reason behind his sickness." Park Seokjin cutely nodded to his mate's concerns. He was not sure why he was throwing up and sometimes getting mad at his Alpha.

"Well, always trust your inner alpha, Jimin. And your instincts are right. Congratulations~ Your mate is pregnant with your pup."

And for a moment, the room was filled with silence. Park Seokjin and Park Jimin where not blinking and they could feel their heart beat raising for every second.

"Repeat~" Park Jimin ordered the order making the other to chuckle. Park Seokjin looked down at his belly and his hands immediately caressing it with omega instincts kicking in.

"Park Seokjin is pregnant. And he is along now almost four weeks." Park Jimin looked at his mate in awe who was cutely rubbing his tummy with tears brimming in his eyes.

His baby was carrying another baby in his small belly.

And for the first time in his life, Park Jimin felt tears cascading down his cheeks by thinking about the situation. He was going to be a father, and his pup was been carried by none other than his beautiful and handsome mate.

"A-Alpha~" Park Seokjin choked his cries when he saw his hands enveloping in his mate's hands. Park Jimin softly touched the clothed belly of his mate and he felt his alpha growling in possessiveness saying, "Mine~"

"I know, Pumpkin~" The Jinmin couple shared a beautiful kiss and the hospital was shocked when they saw Park Jimin carrying his mate in his arms in a bridal style. He never put down his mate down until he was seated carefully in the car.

Park Jimin promised himself that he would take care of his mate and his little bean with all his heart and swore that he would protect until his last breath.