11

Jimin was feeling relaxed and his muscles were good after swimming for an hour. He looked around the pool and frowned when he didn't get to see his mate. He swam to the ladder and walked out of it to check on his mate.

He brushed his black wet hair back by leaving his beautiful forehead on display which shined brighter than the sunlight. The water droplets were glistening on his beautiful abs and the black boxers did no justice to his thick thighs and the plump ass.

His toned body was beautifully shining along with the water drops. He walked inside his bedroom to grab a towel to dry. But he stopped in his tracks when his nostrils were hit by the strong scent of strawberry.

His wolf growled by the scent and he moved his legs by his alpha instinct.

Jimin gasped when he saw his mate curled up on the beautiful bed and sobbing silently by holding his stomach. He jogged over to Jin and reached for his face only to feel him burning.

"Oh my god, Jin. Are you okay?" Jimin carefully wiped the sweat that was forming on his mate's forehead. Jin whimpered in pain and clutched on his alpha's naked biceps that were bulging out.

"A-Alpha, it's hurting." Jin whined and pushed Jimin's body away from him since his mate's touched did nothing good. Jin felt like he was going to explode by the soft touch of his mate.

Jimin was getting confused and his wolf growled loudly when he scented the smell. The sweet smell of strawberries lingering from Jin's body. Jimin stepped back and looked at the beautiful omega laid on the wet bed.

Jimin's cock twitched inside his boxers when he looked at the beautiful slick decorating the king sized bed. He could see how wet the sheets were from the slick.

All his alpha was screaming was "Heat. Mate. Mark." He growled by seeing his mate going under his first heat.

His alpha was pressuring to make him as his. Mark him all over the omega and claim him as Jimin's.

Mate. Mate. Mate.

Jimin's wolf said like a mantra and Jimin so hardly tried not to slam inside Jin at the moment. He frustratingly pushed his hair back, and was moving back and forth by thinking what he should do. He looked at his mate who was crying in pain, and Jimin knew how much it would be painful for omegas.

First heat always tends to be worse. But Jimin wasn't going to let Jin to suffer alone. Jimin looked down at his boxers where his big bulge was proudly standing and making him go crazy.

Without second thoughts, Jimin walked over to Jin and pinned the omega's hands above his head and away from his stomach. Jin whined in frustration and he wished he could tell Jimin to stop touching him.

"P-Please don't touch me, alpha. You are making t-the pain w-worse." Jin cried and his face and body were already flushed red. Jimin made Jin to lie on his back, and he straddled Jin's hips by placing his ass right on Jin's dick.

"Nngghh~ W-What are you doing?" Jin protested since he didn't want his alpha to know that how much he liked that action. Unconsciously Jin bucked his hips up for some friction making Jimin smirk by the eagerness.

"I am going to make the pain go away. Okay baby? Do you trust your Alpha?" Jimin was controlling his wolf to take over him completely. He wanted to stay sane before getting permission from his mate.

Jin's ears were numb, and he could hear nothing but feel the friction on his dick. He wanted to pee so badly. Jin's wolf mewled happily by seeing his Alpha trying to help him.

"Please make it go away. I-I can't." Jin whined loudly and turned his head side to side by feeling his dick growing big.

"I-I am going to die, Alpha. I-I"

"Shhh~ Not until I am with you." Jimin sweetly said and leaned down only to let his lips brush against those plump lips. Jin blushed by the soft kiss and he wasn't aware that something big was going to come.

Jimin carefully pinned Jin's hands with his one hand, and brought the other hand to hold Jin's beautiful face. Jimin's wolf was urging him to claim Jin and mark him. His Alpha was in charge of Jimin and he can't control what was going to happen next.

Without further due, Jimin smashed his lips on Jin's who instantly widened his eyes. Although Jin tried to push the Alpha away his omega seemed to like it. Jimin loved how sweet Jin tasted. He was getting addicted to it and wanted more.

Jin gasped when Jimin bit his bottom lips roughly, and his alpha inserted his tongue inside his mouth by exploring the cavern. Jin arched his back and moaned in pleasure whenever Jimin sucked his tongue. Although Jin had never kissed someone before, his omega was in control with Jin.

He wanted to trust his alpha. Jimin slowly removed the pinned hands which immediately circled around his neck. The alpha smirked by the omega's eagerness and brought his hands over Jin's shirt.

PLOP.

The shirt buttons were ripped into pieces and Jimin carelessly threw the ripped clothes away. The same went for Jin's shorts and he moaned when he found Jin not wearing underwear.

"Someone's naughty." Jimin smirked by seeing Jin's hard dick and slick pouring down between his thighs. Jin bit his lips shyly and tried to close his hard member, since no one had seen it expect himself.

"Don't hide yourself from me, omega. Now show me what's mine." Jimin's alpha ordered the omega instantly whimpered by the voice. Jin shamelessly spread his legs even further by letting Jimin see the beautiful sight of pink hole that was glistening with slick pooling out from his ass crack.

Jimin growled by seeing the pool of slick leaking from Jin's ass and he couldn't wait to taste.

"Why not doing it?" Jimin  thought and scooted down and spread Jin's inner thighs with his hands. 

In his eighteen years of life, Jin had never masturbated and had never touched himself before. But with Jimin he would soon learn many things and may be, just maybe he would get addicted to his mate.