Walking to the counter of the room, getting one thing. She grabbed the bucket of ice cubes from the mini fridge and then walked to the bed. Dean's body was sleeping peacefully as she dumped the cubes on him. He woke up to the sudden freezing temperature with a yell. He sat up from the bed, and the first thing he saw was a pissed Karina with a hand on her hip with an ice bucket.

"What did you do that for!?!"

"'Cause, you did a crappy job. Sam's gone." Dean shifted his eyes to the bed beside him. Seeing the bed was not slept in and all of Sam's stuff was gone. Dean closed his eyes, shaking his head. "Meet me in your car. Pack up, get dressed, I'm calling everyone."

Karina threw a bucket at Dean, he caught it in fast motion. He set down the bucket in a quiet stare in the distance, reminiscing every detail from the argument. He didn't want to cause any damage to their relationship as a trio, but it's too late. Karina marched out of the door with a box of donuts and her coffee. Furious and worried, all in one. Wanting to find Sam, alive and well.

Every hour, every minute.

Dean was driving the car in the middle of nowhere, heading to Roadhouse from a long way. Karina was on the passenger seat, calling every contact on her cell in a frantic even Sam's cell. Dean was checking on Karina as she was calling, seeing her expression of trying to find Sam. Even though it was her job, his gut feeling was giving him a message that it was not about her job. It was something else... something stronger.

Realized that she had been quiet the whole day even at night with no sleep due to the dark circles under her eyes. He minds his business as she minds hers with an empty box of donuts on her lap even with the hundred of caffeine in her system.

Late at night, Karina's phone began ringing. Karina picked up her cell after one ring quickly without looking at the contact. She answered the call, "Hello?"

"It's Ellen."

"Dean's here."

Karina put her phone on speaker for Dean. He spoke to her phone in her hand, "Hey, have you heard from Sam?"

"I have, but he made me promise not to tell you where he is."

Dean and Karina looked at each other with knowledgeable looks. "Come on, Ellen, please. Something bad could be going on here, and I swore I'd look after that kid."

"Ellen, you would do me a favor... I'm not going to stop until he's okay."

Dean took a look at Karina as he was driving. Her face was blank as she clenched her jaw. Staring out of the distance of the headlights shining on a dark path. Dean's eyes turned away as he quietly smirked at himself, repeating the last line in his head.

"Now guys, they say you can't protect your loved ones forever... Well, I say screw that. What else is family for? He's in Lafayette, Indiana."

Sighing in relief, "Thank you, Ellen." Karina hung up on her cell as she ordered Dean. "Faster."

Dean nodded as he continued smirking. He put his foot on the accelerator. Filled with hope to see his little brother again as Karina stared out the window in silence. Determined to see her friend.

When they both arrived in Indiana, Dean drove up to the nearest motel around town, Blue Rose Motel. He parked in the middle of the lot, seeing Sam leaning over the patio door. Alive and well. Dean and Karina showed sighs of relief as Karina spoke her mind.

"Thank God you're okay, Sam Winchester."

Sam moved aside from the view on the sliding door, revealing a short brunette young woman in the room. Looking worried as him. Dean's grin turned into a huge smile as he leaned over his window, taking a better view. "Oh, you're better than okay. Sam, you sly dog!!"

Karina quietly groaned as she continued watching him, "Dean... Get. Your mind. Out of the gutter."

All of the sudden, there was a window shattered, breaking into pieces. Bullets are still coming through the room, aiming at Sam. He was hiding from the clear sight along with his acquaintance.

The sniper that was shooting Sam Winchester was none other than Gordon Walker.

There wasn't a clear sight of Sam's figure until it was clear enough for the headshot. As he was going for the trigger, someone was yelling his name in frustration. "GORDON!!" Dean kicked him in the face, letting out the rifle from his hands. He was pinning him down on the roof on his back. Punching him over and over again in the face. He grabbed him by the collar, "You do that to my brother, I'll kill you!"

"Dean, wait."

Dean ignored him as he continued punching Gordon. For the right timing, Gordon was able to grab the rifle beside him and slammed the butt on Dean. Dean was backed away by the effect, able to sit up, then it knocked him out for the last harsh slam. Gordon got up, standing over Dean with gushing blood from his lip. He heard the faint footsteps behind him as he aimed a rifle at the intruder.

The intruder was no other than Karina Leone, aiming at him with her weapons.

Gordon chuckled at the sight of a familiar person standing in front of him. "Well, well, well. Miss Karina Leone... Never been happy to see you again."

"Screw you, Gordon, you ain't getting my number." Gordon cocked his head as he was smirking darkly at her. "Put the gun down... I won't ask you twice."

"Why should I? You'll be running to Sammy anyway if I do. So you have to decide... you surrender and become bait with your partner in crime or... I'll shoot you, and Dean. I will be hunting Sam Winchester down to his misery for the rest of his life... Last chance."

Karina Leone shifted her eyes down to knocked-out Dean laying on the floor, holding on to her weapons. Turning her head to the shattered window glass coming from Sam's room. Lastly, she glared at Gordon who was still aiming at her, and breathing heavily. All she ever did was put her... weapons down. Zipped up in her jacket, and her holster, so she won't get to them anymore.

Karina Leone just became bait to Gordon Walker's game.