Sam looked at Dean with a furious grin at him, "What?" Sam walked up to Dean on each step of each word. "That I don't turn evil? That I don't turn into some kind of killer?"

"I never said that."

"Jeez, if you're not careful you will have to waste me one day, Dean." Glaring at Karina, "Or better yet, command your misanthrope pet to rip my heart out. Orders are orders, she said."

"SAM!!" Karina's face was blank and dark on the inside, listening to every hurtful word from Sam Winchester. Now he doesn't trust her anymore. Now he saw her as what everyone sees her.

Lying, manipulative, cold-blooded Huntress. Just a huntress to him, and he's just a case to her.

Karina inhaled sharply, looking out at the view of river waves crashing. Doesn't move an inch.

Sam tore his eyes from her, looking at his brother's eyes. The serious and little sight of the shock of a quick hatred onto his friend that he invited at the first sight. The chemistry they both shared just turned into dust... just because of John Winchester's order. Orders are orders.

Dean continued on, wanting to forget Sam's dark words about Karina. He wouldn't understand where she's coming from for now. He would believe it was another trick coming from her.

"I never said that!! Damn it, Sam, this whole thing is spinning out of control. All right, you're immune to some weirdo demon virus... "

Sam turned his back on Dean, not seeing his emotional eyes as he shouted. "... and I don't even know what the hell anymore. And you're pissed at us, I get it. That's fine, we both deserve it.'

Dean walked up to Sam, "But we lay low until we figure out our next move, okay."

"Forget it."

Sam turned his back on Dean again, not knowing that Karina was already walking in her footsteps on the opposite side of them. Dean walked up to Sam again, pulling his arm to look at him.

"Sam, please, man. Hey, please." Sam looked down at the ground, listening to his brother's begging words. "Just give us some time. Give both of us some time to think, okay?'

"I'm begging you here, please. Please."

Sam's eyes lifted up from the ground, looking over Dean's shoulder. Karina Leone was walking her footsteps to the car, hands in her pockets. Not turning back as the wind blew her ponytail. Sam swallowed his throat, getting all his emotions inside of him as he looked at his brother's eyes.

He nodded.

***

The next morning, after the fight happened. Karina was twisting turns, struggling to sleep all night. She couldn't help to hear the repetitive quote that caused her unharmed. On the inside.

Or better yet, command your misanthrope pet to rip my heart out. Orders are orders, she said.

She gathered herself to get ready to walk to another room to wake Sam and Dean. Even bringing the cups of coffee and a box of donuts as a gesture of apology. Same flavors that Sam brought. She grabbed a key to the motel room from her jacket pocket, and she began unlocking the door.

As soon as she entered the room and shut the door, the first thing she saw was an empty, clean single bed at sight. Her eyes were dilated in worrisome as she shifted her eyes to another single featuring Dean sleeping peacefully. She groaned quietly as she set down the box of donuts and cups of coffee on the table.

Her eyes were exploring every particle of the single bed, seeing that Sam's bag and all of his stuff were gone. He had been waiting for his time to leave the room while Dean was sleeping. Dean's quiet snoring was echoing in the room as Karina rolled her eyes.