The adventure of cat and dogsitting

In Montana

It Was a nice morning as the sun rays lit up the attic as Amy woke up and winces in pain holding her head as she tries to get up but her body wouldn't move .

" Huh what's going on ?" Amy asked as frantically trashed around trying to leave her bed when Sonic sped in " Good morning miss rose I hope you are enjoying your stay in Casa de Sonic, please remember Rent is due in a month " Sonic joked as Amy giggled a bit.

" Um , Morning, Sonic what happened?" Amy asked .

" Last night you fell over on the stairs due to lack of sleep " Tails says entering the room with Ozzie .

" A Earth Canine cool " Amy says as Ozzie licked her face as Amy giggled.

" That's Ozzie " Sonic says as Ozzie soon stopped .

Meanwhile in the boonchuy residence the planters was relaxing in The backyard, while Anne figuring out a way to get back to amphibia.

"Seriously not one article about interdimensional portal, there absoluty nothing, what science do you even do!!" Anne got irritated and slap the magazine away.

"Relax anne will get back, eventually." Hop Pop says, When Mr boonchuy refill hop hop's glass."Oh, you didn't have to do that."

"Please your our guest." Before smoke come out.

What's that high pitch beeping?" Until Mr boochuy gasped.

"My canapés!"

Whoo! I haven't been this pampared in ages.

"Hear! Hear." Polly said.

"Enjoy it now, kids, but remember "Guests are like noxious swamp gas. After three days, they start to drive you crazy". We've already been here two days, pretty soon we'll have to start pulling our own weight."

"Actually, We've been here for a few weeks " Sprig says, until hop hop spits.

"No that means were not just guess any more, were freeloader just cousin Stanley!"

The Plantars gasped, however Anne was confused, and sonic, Amy and Tails came down.

" I have a idea , From what Sonic says it appears that Eggman teleported out of the temple when he had the master emerald, so I figured that if we get the Master Emerald we could teleport to Amphibia and beat Andrias " Tails says as everyone cheered.

" However The emerald went missing and I guess Kunckles went after it so we need to look for a alternative route until Kunckles comes back " Tails says, before the trio noticed the scene.

" hey guys, What happen here?" Sonic asked.

"Yeah, and who is this Stanley?" Amy asked.

"Oh Stanley he was the worst." Polly said.

" Aw who's this?" Amy asked picking up Domino.

"That's domino." Anne told.

"Aw she so cut-" Before Scratch her face and sonic tried to pull the cat as it started cutting Sonic's face .

" Ow!!!" Sonic screamed and tried to drop Dominio but the cat held on to Sonic."this animal is way more different than ozzie."

"Hey, Anne. It's time for your dentist appointment."Mrs boonchuy told

"My what?" Anne said

"You have been missing for five months and I have a feeling you haven't been brushing."

"Aw but mom, I'm supposed take domino to the vet today." until Mr Boonchuy came in with canapes.

"Maybe your Father can take her."