Fixing Frobo

Hey everyone it's Anne Anne Boonchuy last time we were going to return some books when we saw Kunckles we were so glad to see that he was alright and like Tails predicted The Master Emerald was stolen by some bat girl and Kunckles broke the pieces when Eggman tried to steal em anyway we came across a drone and fought it but we became friends with it.

Sadly Knuckles went off I hope he's OK

Hey It's me Polly planter we went to Get Domino to the vet and that cat is a pain . Anne came back with some robot named Unit. She had the nerve well. Wait till I fix Frobo, come on Tail's let's go !!!

Hey it's me Miles Tails Prower We went to return some books and met Unit it was awesome having a new friend and it's going to be great fixing frobo.

Hey it's me Sonic Sonic the Hedgehog Going on Adventures with Anne has been fun but now things are getting serious Eggman and a bat is after the Master Emerald and Amphibia is trouble as we speak we need to find a portal soon before it's too late .

It was a nice day as Anne , Sprig , Sonic , Hop Pop and Amy were watching tv.

Amy Blushed looking at Sonic.

"What?" Sonic asked.

"Nothing." Amy answered and looked away just then Polly kicked the door open " We fixed frobo " Polly says

"Wait, we?" Sonic asked, until tails appeared beside Polly with the Robotnik's drone.

"Hey guys, come quick." Tails said, follow them to the garage.

"Okay show us Frob-" Sonic says, they all stop to see Frobo's arm and head was attached to a washing machine with a lot of electrical wires.

"So what do ya think, pretty impressive right?" Polly asked, with a cool tone.

"Well, impressive one way to put it." Anne said.

" So All I need to do is just plug this in " Polly says

" Poll-" Tails says before Polly plugged it as Frobo shot lasers everywhere As Amy used her hammer to deflect the lasers as one hit the roof, Tails dodge the laser and unplugs it, Frobo was shut down, however it was a mess.

"What the heck you guys, you 2 almost got yourself killed." Sonic shouted.

"Sorry sorry I know he has some tweets to work but." Polly said.

"No, I forbid you to work on this robot furthermore." Hop hop demanded.

" You Can't do this too me " Tails says.

" As your elder brother, yes I can, it's for your own good " Sonic says as Tails starts to cry.

" Sonic, you basically robbed his hobby you know he loves his robotic stuff " Amy says.

" But it's too dangerous, " Sonic says .

"I agree with him, maybe when back to amphibia we can find someone who knows robots" Anne says, then sprig walks toward the 3.

"I know you all do but we just have to be patient." Sprig said.

" Fine, " Tails said and walked past them sulking.

Polly sigh." You know maybe you're right."

"Wow, that's actually mature." Anne said.

"Mmm-hmm, hey can I borrow your laptop." Polly

"I don't see why not."

At night Tails and Polly were doing Research on the laptop.

" Let's look for some videos, " Tails says.