Commander Anne

A/N now things can get serious

Hey it's me Anna Boonchuy we recently made a portal and got ambushed by Mr.X we got out and had a big battle.  We won but when we arrived at Amphibia all we saw was Chaos and destruction.

I'm Sonic Sonic the hedgehog. We were getting ready to leave but Mr.X and his Goons captured us . Tails and I got intel on Eggman's plans and we only got 24 hours to save Earth ok Eggman knock knock we're here

" Wait Andrias is in on this he tricked me I must retrieve the emerald " Knuckles says and runs off so fast he left a red blur .

" Knuckles wait ... and he's gone " Sonic says.

" Quick back to wartwood " Hop Pop says as They all start running except for Tails and Cream who flew .

They arrived at Wartwood

" We're too late, " Tails says and looked around.

" It's like terminator " Sonic says as Espio sends something as the ground shakes as a evil centipede pops up as look at them.

" What is that ?" Sonic asked as Amy took out her hammer as Sonic revved in his ball form as Amy whacked Sonic towards this new enemy .

" Ha!!" Sonic says as it gets up.

" Sonic!!!!" Anne shouted as The giant centipede roared at him, getting ready to attack him. But before it can, it is hit with a red laser blast. This blast was by someone with a red helmet covering their face, accompanied by three people with different helmets, blast that shot centipede, broke, until ran off.

"What the?" Anne said, four people that shot the giant centipede." Hey thanks, whoever you are."

Amy and Cream looked at each other, not sure What to do.

" Yeah, who are you freedom fighters ?" Sonic asked them to take off their helmets, The people of wartwood.

"Well, salt my slugs! It's you four!" Croaker said.

"Croaker! Wally! LOGGLE?! Is that you?!?!" Anne said she was amazed, loggle was muscular.

"Yup! I've been lifting weights every single day since you've been gone! Who knew I had these kinds of gains in me all along?!" Loggle said.

"Do you know these guys' tails?"sonic asked

"Yeah also Loogle last time I saw you , you were skinny." Tails says .

The leader came up

"don't believe it. You're-" She took off her helmet revealing it Sasha waybright."You're back!

" Sasha?!" Tails and Anne say in shock, hug her.

"Hey kid."

"So you're Sasha waybright The name Sonic," Sonic says.

"Sonic huh, so this is the  blue hedgehog Tails was Looking for " Sasha says.

"Yeah anyway we're getting sidetracked, what happened here when I was gone." Tails asked.

"Follow me and I'll explain." Sasha says as Amy felt uneasy.

The Choatix tossed a ring and leaped in leaving as the portal closed.

"Wow what a bunch of ditchers " Polly says

They later arrived at the planter farm.

"Chuck." Sasha said, saluting.

"Tulips."

They enter the home of the plantars as it is in wreckage.

"So this house is your secret hideout." Sonic asked as Hop Pop wasn't too happy that this was the case as Cream smiled " It looks nice " she says