Thai feud.

In an area far out in the Pacific Ocean, there was a beautiful island known as South Island. Aside from the rare tourist, no one ever visited South Island. Very few knew about it at all or that it even had a name. It was constantly drifting across the ocean, which made it difficult to pinpoint. One day, that all changed. A mysterious man was surveying the island from around a hovercraft.

He was bald but had a large brown-reddish mustache. Dark blue pince-nez glasses covered his eyes and goggles sat atop his bald head. He was a quiet round, almost egg-shaped in fact, but his arms and legs were long and thin. He was 6ft. tall and wore a rather flamboyant outfit. His pants and boots were black, his coat was red trimmed with gold and white, and he wore a pair of white gloves. He was piloting his small, egg-shaped hovercraft around the entire island, appearing to be taking in the scenery. He remained quiet most of his trip, but at last, he spoke aloud to himself.

"This island has beautiful scenery, exotic plant life, and diverse wildlife. It could almost be paradise...and once I'm done with it, it will be."

With that, he flew his hovercraft back to the shoreline. A group of humanoid egg-shaped robots was standing information as if awaiting orders.

"I have found the perfect spot for my base and all the necessary equipment is here," the man said, "You have the coordinates now. To begin construction immediately!"

"Yes, sir," the robots replied in unison as they marched off carrying said equipment.

"And don't forget which piece of the base I said to set up first! This blasted island is in the middle of nowhere. I had to make who knows how many trips to acquire the parts I needed to begin preparations. No matter. My machines shall construct my base in no time, and until then...I'm going to test my new invention that should alleviate the problem of limited manpower."

The man had a quick look around. He spotted a small bluebird flying around. Suddenly out of his mobile, a huge metal claw shot out and grasped the bird.

"Come along with me."

He took off to his soon-to-be base. Once there, a large machine, almost like a small assembly line, had been completed rather quickly. The man threw the bird into one end.

"It won't hurt a bit...maybe."

He started pressing several dozen buttons, which caused the machine to power up. After a few minutes of noise, it shot out another robot. This one wasn't an egg-shaped humanoid one like the others.

It looked rather like a ladybug. It was round with a red body and a blue face. It moved using one large wheel and a motor on the back. Its sole means of attacking seemed to be two long, yellow pincers near its head.

"Oh, yes! It worked perfectly, as the things I build always do. This is just the first of many for my new army of machines. I have successfully taken an animal and turned it into a living battery. I shall dub this model Motobug. Troops, I want a small group to bring me every animal you can find! And don't forget why we came here in the first place. Keep a sharp optic out for them."

"Yes, sir."

The man had already grabbed another bluebird and thrown it into the machine. This time the robot that came out looked like a wasp. It was blue and black with both wings and engines. Its stinger was a blaster.

"I'll call this one Buzz Bomber. What's taking them so long?"

"We are still spanning the island, Doctor, but we have several animals already."

"Well, throw them in! What about your other mission?"

"Still no luck, Doctor."

Dozens of small animals were inserted into the machine. Bluebirds, rabbits, squirrels, seals, pigs, penguins, and chickens were all being used as living batteries for the doctor's machine army.