The Fate of the Master emerald (part 1)

Back in the parking building, An eggship was about to land as Robotnik entered. Drones start popping on from the side, The doctor puts on a new coat, and tiny drones fix his mustache until got out of the ship.

"I've. been. Rehatched!" Robotnik exclaimed

Meanwhile, Knuckles punched out a door and got out, until drones surrounded him as he looked up to Robotnik.

"So my massively metacarpal friend, you mention an emerald back at the museum?" Robotnik asks

"The master emerald? It's not a concern to you, I got you off that planet and you bring me to the Hedgehog, I have no more use for you anymore."

"Hmm, I think we do." Robotnik moves his fingers as the drones get closer to the echidna warrior.

"You think your machines are a match for me, I will shatter them like bones from a- oh they are stairs." Knuckles started to walk up to the top.

"I see the Earth is my turf, if you don't know how to floss you'll be lost without." Robotnik does the floss however knuckles was concerned about what he just said.

"I know nothing about what you said."

"I'll help you retrieve the Emerald, and you eliminate the blue pincushion."

"You're suggesting an alliance." Knuckles asked

"Exactly." Robotnik extended his hand as knuckles started to grab his hand tightly which made the dr scream in agony.

"You broke my favorite hand!"

"My hand is injured."

Meanwhile, at boonchuy's garage, the gang was waiting for Anne, sonic was a bit confused about what happened today.

"Are you okay, sonic?" sprig asked.

"no, I'm not, I don't understand," Sonic said.

"Understand what?" hop hop asked.

"About why this knuckles guy thinks I'm the key to finding the master emerald."

"Hmm, there must be a clue?"

"Wait, wait! I think I got it," Sonic brings out the map from his sack as the planters glance at it." there's an Emerald symbol longclaw gave me, I never knew what it meant before."

Suddenly the symbol starts to glow, the gangs are shook and step back sonic, the map on the floor as the dimmed, sparkly mist covered part of the room as an owl comes out of that mist, Anne walks inside to witness the scene, sonic was stunned.

"Longclaw?" Sonic asked.

"Hello, sonic, if you are watching this, then Terrible things have happened to me, and I hope you made it to Earth, this world has chosen you for a very important reason, it is the location of The Master Emerald." She spreads out her wings showing Green emerald, the planters look in Awe." Emerald has the power to turn thoughts into reality, however, it can fall into the wrong hands, which is why as the one who protects the powerful weapon now, I will pass this task to you. Find the emerald, and keep it secured, And sonic you have I a heart like no creature I've ever, I love you so much, farewell."

She starts to fade away as a small feather, falls into a sonic palm, and breaks down in tears, Anne puts her hand on sonic shoulder.

"Don't worry, we won't let Longclaw down it together," Sonic wipes his tears and then picks up the map." alright our first clue is in Siberia, and with knuckles and Robotnik finding it."

"It's a race," Anne said, finishing off Sonic's sentence.

"Luckily "we" are going to get there first."Sonic started to toss rings which opened up into a snowy wind.