Drone Home

In Los Angeles Sonic, Tails, Knuckles,Amy  and Anne we're walking, mobians we're in disguise cause well they cannot be caught.

"The City Of Los Angeles, the most loud place, and Anne's home." Sonic said to himself.

"Who are you talking to?" Anne asked.

"I'm narrating cool detective movies all the time."

"Uh yeah it feels like you're talking to yourself."

"Yeah, why are we here walking straight to a junkyard?" Amy asked.

"Well, rumor has it that it was strange in this area so keep  looking out." When arrive at the junkyard, the trio walk very slowly as tails hide behind Anne as he continues walking, as they walk further they a spotted a drone looking for parts.

" Upgrading, unit must upgrade and conquer the world" A drone says in a junkyard gathering stuff for an upgrade.

" It's one of those drones " Sonic says

"It must have been upgraded itself." Tails stated.

"Ha that thing is no match for." Knuckles said

" Biological beings found " The drone says and shoots lasers at the trio causing them to fly backward Knuckles.

"Are you fucking kidding knuckles!"Anne said, annoyed

" Ok Here's the plan, Tails go high, Knuckles Wait '' Sonic says Knuckles runs ahead.

"It's Time for a Knuckle Sandwich " Knuckles says as he leaps towards the drone and gets trapped in a fridge.

" Knuckles, " Anne says, the Drone launches the fridge far away from the scene, then he grabs a broken car and tosses it up in the air  aim at the Rest of them.

" Ok let's move " Sonic says as he grabs Tails and runs off,  Amy runs up with her hammer and dodges some lasers but tripped and fell.

Anne glared as she leaped up and tried to slash it but the drone used a stop sign to block before Sonic spin dashed into it, 3 times until he from above then landed.

"I hope this thing isn't important." Sonic mock.

"Not yet." The drone said as pink dust sprayed into His face.

" My eyes, " Sonic says.

" Never fear Tails Is here " Tails says and fired a Bola at Unit but the robot sent it to Sonic .

" Oops " Tails says as the Unit was about to grab Sonic but Tails saved him.

"GO GO, HE IS Right behind" Sonic says as Unit starts to fly after them " Go left, Go left! " Sonic says, until The drone grabs his foot and throws him and tails into the ground.

"Unit is victorious."  The drone cheered.

"Sonic do something."

"I would buy someone to tie my legs together." Before the smash, Anne swoops in to block it with a sign.

"Anne?!" Sonic said.

"Just do something already." Anne shouted, as she was struggling, sonic got an idea.

"WAIT!" Sonic said, until The drone stopped.

"What are you doing?" Anne struggles.

"Improving." Sonic whispered.

"What."

"Trust me, Before you kill us, can I ask you a question?"

"Mhmm, no one has asked a unit a question, most interesting."

"I'm just curious why are you doing this."

"Unit programming is to conquer the world."

Well, that sounds like Eggman, you said you think for yourself, so what are you really into?"

"What does a unit like?"

"Yeah."

"Truthfully unit Ambition is poetry."

"So why don't you take the world with poetry?"

"Yeah we love to hear some of your poems." Tails said.

"Not I cannot, It's too personal, but if you insist." The drone stop and takes out a paper, Tails, sonic and Anne as the drone begins to read from the morning to evening as Amy fell asleep

Suddenly Knuckles leaped over and started punching it.

"Wait, don't hurt him." Tails said.

"Knuckles! No! Stop." Sonic said.

"I can't hear the sound of my punches." Knuckles said, still hitting the drone.

"Stop! Not everything requires being punched!"

"But I'm so good at punching." Tails walk to see if the drone wasn't destroyed.

"Poor guy, he wasn't killing anyone, he  was only reading his poem." Until I saw the drone was alive.

"That poem was not my best, but, thank you for the destructive criticism."

Sigh." You're okay, sonic, Anne, can we keep him."

"I don't know, what do you think Anne?"

" Eh as Long as it doesn't turn evil I guess " Anne says.

" Well that was boring " Amy says just waking up.

But he's your responsibility tails, you gotta clean up after him, and change his battery."sonic said as he walked.

"My battery will last a billion years." The drone said.

"Very well, I still think this drone is evil " Knuckles says.

" Relax Knuckles, he's an artist now he's okay." Amy says.

" Besides Shouldn't we be trying to find the pieces of the master emerald?" Anne asked.

" You are correct " Kunckles says.

" You can do That while We get Chilli dogs " Sonic says as Tails grabbed Sonic and flew off.

" So awesome " Amy says blushing a bit, as rouge appeared looking up.

" Yeah just you kiddies wait I'll get those shards first " Rogue says while hiding as she dashed off leaving a white trail .

End of Chapter

Angry9guy A/N : I loved this short. It was fun and cute and Yes Amy has a crush but isn't like her modern counterpart.

Bustyfever: yes you are correct but Sonic is I love with well I'll give you a hint, She is a teenager and has a blue super Saiyan like form.