Sasha's Angel

I'm Ivy Sundew and I'm Sprig's girlfriend. We are inseparable but we had to separate for a mission, not sure why a robot Sonic came.

Above the sky of the castle, the machine metal sonic enters through the door walking forward while making Stomping noises in the throne room. He comes to a stop after hearing a sinister giggle, and out from the shadows was the core.

"Well well well, it looks like you failed to destroy the hedgehog," The coresaid, disappointed.

"He may have gotten away but I will  destroy him no matter the cost." Metal said before Darcy stood right in front of him.

"Really, even though you say you will beat him he will always beat you, so let me ask you  to hope and desire something else or work for your pathetic master." Metal engaged but was caught by her tentacles grab both  his wrist and legs after calling Robotnik pathetic." So you wish your master, huh, if you fail again then I suppose I put on scrap hip, so are we clear."

Metal nodded as The core snapped his finger while the tentacles grabbed the machine to let go of metal."Good, now,  I'm going to assign you an important mission to do."

Meanwhile in the underground of wartwood

Sonic woke up after a stroll with Anne, he stretched his arms, Yawns, and began to put on his Armor glove.

"Good morning." A voice said, sonic look up and it was Anne who brought him a gift

"What's this?" Sonic asked.

"Present."

Sonic unwrapped the present; it was his favorite food."Sweet a chili dog."

He grabs the food and puts it in his mouth but stops." Wait, how did you get an actual chili dog?"

This made Anne's eyes widen and sweating nervously.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh."

A Flashback before sonic woke up, Anne went in the room tip-toeing slowly without making any noises, then he grabbed the bag rings and walked out of the room.

Flashback ended

"Magic." Anne says, with a crack tone as Sonic just looks at her.

Meanwhile on the surface.

Knuckles popped out of a hole and saw some factories " Robotnik and Andrias will pay !!!" Knuckles says as he goes off to destroy the factory and spots some badniks before punching them and breaking them as sparks come out.

" And stay down " Kunckles says and spots buzz bombers and more badniks as Snively arrived.

" If it isn't the Guardian of the Master emerald " Snively says as Knuckles growls.

Meanwhile with Sonic and the others.

"Stealing food is not cool, " Sonic says.

" Well we do need it " Sally says.

"Yeah we should head out " Sasha says as she, Anne ,Maddie, Sonic, Loggle, Croaker, Wally and Toadie, Sally head out.

The group later approaches a base and sees everything is empty. " I'm gonna check if that base is guarded ,'' Sonic says and runs ahead. The rest of them waited but Anne was worried about him, before Sasha noticed her expression.

"You okay?" She asked.

" Yeah, I'm okay, just uh worried about him, " Anne says.

"Ya know Tails told me you have a crush on that blue hedgehog." That made Anne's eyes widen then blushed, look at her. until sonic returned.

"I just check that the base is unguarded." Sonic stated.

"Alright let's move out," Sasha says.

"We're up Over and gone," Sonic says.