Sonic The fugitive

Hey it's me Sonic , Sonic the hedgehog we managed to face Metal Sonic thanks to Knuckles.

Anne told me about her friends then kissed me. Is Anne really in love with me?" I had to go home and think but the military was after me what I gotta get outta here .

I was arrested because they Thought I was a thief. I decided to break out. I can take care of these robots in 3 minutes .

I am Shadow the Hedgehog The Ultimate lifeform I fought that Metal Version of Sonic but turns out he was on our side and what's with the Core this is strange I guess I'm going to find out after facing the hedgehog.

I'm Anne Boonchuy after we fixed frobo we had a encounter with that Cloak-bot and Metal Sonic I told my parents the truth and they were able to help some white bat girl came in and I guess she has parts of the Master Emerald Now we have even more problems to worry about My work never seems to end

*San Francisco*

The next day, things are getting out of control. But up in the sky, the helicopter flew above the city. It's a military helicopter. The pilot is talking.

"Sigma-Alpha 2 heading due south over the city." He said. "We're en route, everything's a go." A voice replied from the speaker.

"This is the control tower. We have you on radar. Report cargo status of captured hedgehog aboard, over!" The pilot replies back, as he did, way behind him are four soldiers, but behind them is a certain hedgehog, Sonic! He is quietly unlocking one of the handcuffs with a key he stole.

'All right, I'm free! Now I have to flee from these guys who took me! They think I stole a Chaos Emerald from a bank!' He thought. He quietly went over to the sliding door, but the click was heard. Sonic turned his head and saw one soldier with a gun.

"Don't move!" He said, making the others turn in surprise. The pilot turned and saw Sonic loose.

"What? The hedgehog is on the loose, he's about to escape!" He said.

"Didn't copy that, over!" A voice replied to the speaker. "What's going on there?!" Sonic opened the door and flew out, but grabbed the wing of the helicopter. One soldier watched him.

"Freeze! What do you think you're doing?! Get that hedgehog!" He yelled. But Sonic climbed on the wing and took the piece off and glared at the soldiers.

"Talk about low budget flights, no food or movies... I'm outta here! I like running better!" He said. He placed his feet on the board and jumped off of the helicopter. He grinned as he flew down and spun with his board. "Yeah!"

Sonic smirks as he skates past cars and trucks .

" I make it look good " Sonic says as he soon stops as he sees some robots " Time to party " Sonic says as they shoot lasers at Sonic who leap up and deliver Homing attacks to destroy them as Sonic starts running.

Tails is finishing up his Walking Tornado that can turn into a plane too. His radio is on to listen to his favorite music, but the voice interrupted the song.

"We interrupt your radio for this top story: Sonic the Hedgehog is on the loose from the military helicopter. Last night, he was spotted outside the bank and had a Chaos Emerald with him and destroyed the security robots." The female voice said. Tails stopped doing his work after he heard.

"Sonic?! Robbing the bank?! Stealing the Chaos Emerald?!" He asked in shock. "This can't be true, he will never do that!" He turned to the Tornado with a look. "Time for a sudden test on this and I will find Sonic and find the truth!" Tails got on the plane and turned it into the plane, he opened the garage and took off with his plane. "Hold on, Sonic! I'm coming!"