A new Normal

In the dark clouds of Amphibia, in the castle the king was on his as the doctor was about to show something in this crate.

"Okay doctor so the surprise is this?" Andrias asked if he thought that this was a surprise.

"Oh no, this surprise is just waiting inside the crate." Robotnik told, he snapped his finger as Metal Sonic jumped out before landing on his feet.

"Allow me to introduce Metal Sonic, a robotic version of the blue hedgehog, his combat style is the same as his, and built of the same metal as yours."

"Hmm interesting but is it capable of killing Anne, Sonic?" Andrias asked.

"Oh, now that is a very interesting question, but first I shall use this." He shows a blue quill similar to sonic, he holds it right near on metal face and begins to scan it, which causes him to have blue electricity all around him.

"Send in the dummy." Robotnik demands, a frobot appears and begins to fire at Metal, Metal Sonic dashes Towards the machine, dodging missile by missile, claw comes out  metal wrist as it slash the frobot in half causing an explosion.

"Ha ha! Impressive now is more like, "Look outdone yourself Doctor." Andrias impresses.

" Ok Metal , Make daddy proud " Eggman says.

Meanwhile back on earth

In The boonchuy house, Anne woke up with tired eyes. She was wearing a shirt with a fire, went to the bathroom to get her toothbrush and toothpaste, she grabbed it from the cabinet and closed it before her mom popped out in the bathroom.

"Looking for this?" She asked, causing Anne to Jump back as she looked annoyed.

" Alright Family meeting!!" Anne says as Sonic and Tails Speed in .

" Hey guys " Sonic says as Tails waved at them .

" Hey , Sonic, " Anne said as everyone sat down for a family meeting .

" Wait, I'm included?" Tails asked.

" Sure bud " Sonic says.

" Maybe you could let The Planters and I out for a few minutes because you guys are being way too overprotective, " Anne says.

" Yeah we're not doing that, it's too risky, " Mr Boonchuy says.

" Donut Lord lets us out  all the time, " Sonic says.

" Not true, " Tails says.

Meanwhile Knuckles was resting while guarding the Master Emerald when a white blur passed by .

" Huh ?"  Knuckles asked as a pink bomb landed and caused a explosion as a white bat flew out of the house with the master emerald.

" The Emerald , give it back you thief " Knuckles says and gives chase as he runs so fast he resembles a red blur

The Bat smiled at Knuckles and flew around and was gone.

" You will not get away with the master emerald thief, " Knuckles says with a glare as he looks around .

Meanwhile

" Please I'll keep an eye  on Sonic,Tails and the Planters " Anne says.

" You hate responsibility, " Mrs Boonchuy says.

" Yeah " Mr Boonchuy says, showing a picture of a young Anne saying she hates responsibility.

" I'm a  parent too " Hop Pop says " And Anne has grown " Hop Pop says