Chapter no. 33 Halloween

" her angel eyes
Saw the goods
In many devil's"

Sebastian POV

Ella. This woman is driving me crazy with her all personality and the way she is. Now she wants me to attend a Halloween party.

It's my first time to attend Halloween party. It feels childish like it's for teenagers and all not me.

It's perfect for Ella not for me. But anyways I have to attend as my queen wishes.

I decide to become devil what people think I am.

I didn't really know what to do told Ella to come over my place and get me ready and herself.

I just came out of the shower to see Ella sitting right on the bed.

I walked up to her and shake my head so the water would sprinkle on her.

Some people might found it annoying but I know she likes it.

"So?" I raised my one eyebrow.

" I'll tell you what to wear and I'll do you makeup" she said.

"What makeup?! No. Is that important?" I asked like a kid.

"Yes it is now first go and wear you trouser. Wear a black one" she told me.

First time in my life someone is telling me what to wear and I'm fucking listening too.

I wore my black trouser.

Ella POV

Sebastian came out wearing his black trouser. He looked so sexy.

Damn hot like he is usually hot like everytime I look at him.

"Stop drooling" he came walking towards me and peck my lips.

I gulped down. "It's just hard not to drool when you are around" I looked at him said.

"Ohh really? You know everything is hard when you around" He emphasize the everything and hard word.

I rolled my eyes knowing perfectly what he is talking about.

I made him sit on the chair that is infront of the mirror.

I also took another and started to do his makeup.

I'm not doing any heavy makeup. His skin is already like I don't get it why do men doesn't do anything and still have a clear skin while sometimes I do I don't have.

I did his makeup. I did his eye makeup making it smokey eyes and did a small scratch on his upper cheek bone.

As I have done makeup since my college year at college for other students it was easy to do his makeup.

"Now look at yourself baby" I excitedly told him.

He turned the chair and looked at himself.

He did that proud face while looking at himself. "I look fucking sexy and the devil I am" he smirked.

"Hehehe you look fucking hot and sexy" .

He was about to kiss me while I stopped him.

"Whyy?!" He got pissed easily not too much but.

"You will ruin the makeup" He made 'O' face and sat properly.

"Get ready where your clothes till then I'll go get ready" I told him like he was a child and I'm his mother.